Pre-Game Talk: 2023-24 Boardie Award Nominations

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
@RangersFan1994 for best delayed scoring update in GDTs.

LOL

You've been my vote for funniest poster for a few years running until this one because every time Bern baits someone into an argument he ends up calling them a word that hasn't been used in 450 years.

I may need to revisit my vote after this comment though.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

bhamill

Sponsor
Apr 16, 2012
Less than half the Bill age gap but he makes me feel better about it lol. 😂
I was 20 years older than my now ex wife. Hahaha. When we got married I was 52 and she was 32. Hahaha. We’re still good friends. Signed our divorce papers in a bar. No lawyers, no mediators. My friends with difficult divorces absolutely HATE me.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
This thread is my yearly reminder that this board means much more to me than I do to it.

I’ve been at this for twenty years and I think I just blend into the background here.
I believe the greater majority of us fall into the category of oblivion. You get people to "remember" you by bitching and moaning and maybe even to the point of "ignoring" such person. I'm sure there are many here that actually KNOW one another, but would also imagine that if you live "out of state" or even "out of this country" you're literally living on an island.
I miss NY, I miss my family, I miss my extended family of Rangers fans, people that I actually know. HF is the best that I could do.

And I thank You all for that, through the good, the bad and the indifferent. A special appreciation to all the Moderators, God only knows what they have to endure.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I was 20 years older than my now ex wife. Hahaha. When we got married I was 52 and she was 32. Hahaha. We’re still good friends. Signed our divorce papers in a bar. No lawyers, no mediators. My friends with difficult divorces absolutely HATE me.

Breaking news: You still are.

Reactions: haohmaru

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
Since -31- died, Bob has had a firm grip on the funniest poster. I've been working hard to transition away from a crowded field and stiff competition this year so please, cast your vote for me in the new Most Violent Poster award.
Shit I remember 31 when I was third man in, anyone knew him/her in real life? Sad.

Reactions: Tob

will1066

Oct 12, 2008

Ad

Ad

Ad