Pre-Game Talk: 2023-24 Boardie Award Nominations

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
-Funniest Poster okay, @Bob Richards in general, @Tob for the ultraviolence, and @EdJovanovski in the "over the top" catagory

-Nicest Poster I find most of you to be quite nice I'll go with @NickyFotiu and @McRanger92 since I seem to have more pleasant conversations with them than anyone else

-Most Knowledgeable most of you know your shit even when I disagree with your awful awful opinions. I'm going @nyr2k2 and @Machinehead

-Angriest Poster going @SnowblindNYR here, his blood pressure probably deserves an award of its own, but even as he seethes he seems kinda adorable.

-Best New/Young Poster @noncents did come out of left field to really be a presence here

-The Edge Memorial Award for Board MVP going @Leonardo87 and @Machinehead for the way they try to keep shit from going batshit bonkers here, and @NYRob for seeming to have a bit of inside info...

- Emily Kaplan Devotion Award @will1066
I have told my girlfriend and my stepmom 3 times I'm not sweet this week. Now I'm nice? "I'm a bad man. A very bad man" (Seinfeld referrence). :D

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
@Bob Richards funny
@LokiDog @Leonardo87 nice even though he hates free speech from time to time
Angry @SnowblindNYR, @Raspewtin underrated angry
Knowledgeable a lot of people but I wouldn't know since I barely engage in hockey analysis but homer vote to @DanielBrassard
Lifetime achievement @Machinehead has been around long enough. Tons of other old timers here though, keeping the board's values traditional
Most violent: @Tob

Missing a lot of ppl but I feel like if I nominate 3 that makes the next would be person nominated feel more slighted so I'll do just 1 or 2 tops.

bhamill

Sponsor
Apr 16, 2012
Kidding aside thank you. Nice that we can disagree at times but respectfully. I wish there was more of that in todays world.

I thought it was Jerry but it was Newman!!! Newman is a very bad man. A very very bad man! 😂
hahahaha

Reactions: NickyFotiu

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
-Funniest Poster @Tob @will1066 @Bob Richards @EdJovanovski @Kocur26

-Nicest Poster @Leonardo87 @Captain Lindy @HatTrick Swayze

-Most Knowledgeable - @NYR Viper

-Angriest Poster @Kocur26

-Best New/Young Poster @nyr2k2

-The Edge Memorial Award for Board MVP @bernmeister

In all honesty, I could sit here just adding everyone's names all day because I do genuinely like basically everyone. Maybe I'm in the minority. I don't have a problem with any of you fine folks and more than anything, hope you all know I appreciate this place!
Not sure why but, you've been one of my faves here, but NOW, obviously have to vote for you being the FUNNIEST based on that super funny yet sincere "quoted post". ROFLMAO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad