Speculation: 2023-24-25 Sharks Roster Discussion

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
As opposed to the hard-nosed, gritty group we have now?
Isn't the entire point to improve this shitty defense?

I can understanding having one of Walman, Fabbro or Liljegren but these are all the same guy.

Trouba, Ekblad, Borgen, Whitecloud and Kesselring could be available next summer. That's the market we should be shopping in.

Reactions: Friday

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
I hate the idea of Trouba on the Sharks, because he is a stupid player who should have been banned.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ

I can understanding having one of Walman, Fabbro or Liljegren but these are all the same guy.

Trouba, Ekblad, Borgen, Whitecloud and Kesselring could be available next summer. That's the market we should be shopping in.
At this point I'm just interested in adding talent to the defense, we only have 3 NHL caliber D men on the roster, if we can add any more I'll take them on regardless of their play style

I'm not gonna turn my nose up at upgrading from Jan Rutta to Dante Fabbro because he doesn't play with enough sandpaper, aquire talent now and worry about fit later

Reactions: one2gamble

mogambomoroo

Sponsor
Oct 12, 2020

Would love to have any of those free agent defencemen, but I'm afraid we'll be overshadowed by teams that are winning now. That's why I feel like a trade should be the way to go first. If there is someone available @ Free Agency and willing sign, take him as well. The more the better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad