Speculation: 2023-24-25 Sharks Roster Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
You're probably right that his value is higher now than it'll ever be, but aren't we done with the tear down? Why are we moving valuable players out? Who exactly in our system is going to replace Zetterlund? We have no prospects like him, so we'd just be looking for another Zetterlund immediately.
Thanks for making this point. I think some get “trade happy.” Zetterlund is certainly a part of the core, in my opinion.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Plus, Zetterlund works his ass off and wants to be here. Stuff off the stat sheet like positive culture is so important for a team that's going to take its licks with a a bunch of under 23's on it

Last edited:

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Zetterlund is an ideal middle six winger- he plays hard, he’s solid both ways, he’s young, and he can play either wing. He also seems like he’s got a good attitude and is a leader. That’s pretty much the dream 5th/6th winger who can move up when there are injuries. We have one under 23 winger, Eklund, who’d I’d bet on being better. If three of Musty, Bysted, and Cherny and one of the next two firsts all pass him up, we’d still want a guy like him on the third line.

Zetts is an easier decision. The calls on Ferraro, Walman, and Ceci are more complicated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad