NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: THE SUNRISE KITTENS HAVE WON THE STANLEY CUP

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong, Florida went a significant portion of the game before any of their forwards landed a shot on net, ouch. Game 7 at home with the Cup in the building, have fun Cats.

Reactions: sarge88

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Will Monday be the most watched game in league history? It has to be up there when it’s all said and done. Any true hockey fan will most likely tune in, most of Canada, 9 or 10 in Florida 😂😂😂😂……..

What a difference a week makes. This type of stuff is what makes sports so fun……especially when you don’t have the stress of it being one of your favorite teams. 😂

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I'm no sports psychologist, but watching this is fascinating.

For the first time the Panthers look worried and rattled. It's weird seeing them without their patented swagger. Maurice isn't jovial talking to Emily Kaplan, Bobrovsky is chirping his teammates, and they look defeated on the bench.

Even down 2-1 to NYR, they exuded an air of invincibility.

The problem is, their heavy forecheck game is leading to rushes for Edmonton, who are now burying their chances. This happened early in the series, but the Oilers were shooting lower on Bobrovsky, who bailed them out.

It's been great theater and Monday will be an epic night for the NHL.

Ludwig Fell Down

Feb 19, 2005
South Shore, MA
I'M GOING TO GAME SEVEN!!!

It's been a lifetime dream of mine to be in the rink when the Stanley Cup was awarded. It's finally gonna happen Monday night.

I bought tickets on StubHub for my daughter and I when the Oil went up 2-0. Once they got the first ENG, I booked the flights and hotel. I can't wait.

Rooting for EDM to win, but at the end of the day I'll be there in person to see the cup presentation. The only way it can go awry is if the game goes to 5 OTs, as we have 6 am flights home on Tuesday.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC

It's been a lifetime dream of mine to be in the rink when the Stanley Cup was awarded. It's finally gonna happen Monday night.

I bought tickets on StubHub for my daughter and I when the Oil went up 2-0. Once they got the first ENG, I booked the flights and hotel. I can't wait.

Rooting for EDM to win, but at the end of the day I'll be there in person to see the cup presentation. The only way it can go awry is if the game goes to 5 OTs, as we have 6 am flights home on Tuesday.
I've already predicted 6 OTs, and i have better record than Don The Godfather as a prognosticator.

Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: BMC and NeelyDan

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

Gotta wear a Bruins jersey. It’s a requirement

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Florida board is fantastic - best comp the Falcons blowing 28-3 SB lead and destroying fanbase …..this next game could ruin that team and I’m all for it

Losing game 7 will be devastating and since they are dirty pricks and in our division I welcome watching the fallout

McDavid wins he’s all set even if it’s only one Cup - I’d be surprised if Florida with all their FA even makes playoffs next season.

Never seen so much in the nhl riding on one game

MustardStew

Lurking Lurker
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2003
Hillsborough, NC
I'm rooting for Florida for franchise, coach and Barkov reasons, but I won't be broken up about the Oilers taking it after what they've done this week (ish)

I'mma have to nap and caffeine HARD to be able to stay up to see the Cup Monday night

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
If Edmonton wins, watching Florida cry will be sweet. (Sorry Thornton and Campbell but I don't consider you Panthers anyway)

If Florida wins, after all this, McDavid will be devastated after playing on such crappy teams for so long and getting so very close. Hard to imagine a player of his caliber never being on a team that wins it all. Win or lose I think the Conn Smythe is his though.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario

That is awesome! Seeing the Cup awarded will be amazing and I hope it is McDavid hoisting it. Either way, what an experience!!

I honestly did not think Edmonton would come back to tie the series. It makes me very happy, now if they can finish off the dirty cats, that would be incredible.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
New dirty cat logo.

Attachments

• 1719049404974.jpeg
    1719049404974.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Neil Young...a good Canada guy. Don't be Denied

Have a blast and cheer loud...for Edmonton!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
That is awesome! Seeing the Cup awarded will be amazing and I hope it is McDavid hoisting it. Either way, what an experience!!

I honestly did not think Edmonton would come back to tie the series. It makes me very happy, now if they can finish off the dirty cats, that would be incredible.
I saw Chicago and St Louis skating with the cup at the Garden.:cry:

The #1 thing on my life bucket list is to see the Bruins win on home ice while I can still get to the games. They need to get going as I am old.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad