LTIR/EURO Contract Status

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Gents:

When you have a signed player that gets put on your prospect list because they either a) get put on LTIR, or b) sign in Europe, you must post their contract status here so that in they event they are reactivated or their rights traded, all parties can see the contract that will be in effect if they return to the HFNHL.

Going forward, please post your player in the thread, and I’ll add them to the running list below. Thank you.

Current LTIR/EURO contracts:

NAS - Nicolas Beaudin QO, 1 x $1.2m
NAS - Libor Hajek QO, 1 x $1,081,942

Last edited:

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
I would like to release Veini Vehvilainen from my prospect whose status showed playing in Europe

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Nicolas Beaudin QO, 1 x $1.2m
Libor Hajek QO, 1 x $1,081,942
are newly signed in the HFNHL but will likely go on the prospect list as EURO

There may be others following (Lassi Thomson appears to be going to Europe as well, for example)
@Ohio Jones do we need to add them here as well as soon as they are leaving?

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Nicolas Beaudin QO, 1 x $1.2m
Libor Hajek QO, 1 x $1,081,942
are newly signed in the HFNHL but will likely go on the prospect list as EURO

There may be others following (Lassi Thomson appears to be going to Europe as well, for example)
@Ohio Jones do we need to add them here as well as soon as they are leaving?

Yes, we should add Euro departures here. We had been including them in the retirement thread, but they more properly belong here where their remaining contract years can be recorded.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
From the Preds the following players who still show up on the roster are in Europe:
Jakub Vrana
Ryan Murray
Andreas Johnsson

Last edited:

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Are they? Don't see any evidence of that (and would be interesting if Vrana gives up on the NHL career)
you are right on vrana. my bad.

And Murray has not played all season, so he should go to the prospect list (he isn't in europe though)
Thanks for pointing it out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad