NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: THE SUNRISE KITTENS HAVE WON THE STANLEY CUP

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
Edmonton winning could not provide a better ending to this season. To see the bully punched in the nose and reeling!!
Monday night should be a hell of a game. I expect FLA to be at their dirty best, but you can't beat up what you can't catch, and EDM's team speed has caught up to FLA. All that physicality has to wear the team out after 4 rounds of PO's.
The Bruins really didn't play FLA that much different than EDM has, plus Swaymans > Skinner. Point is
our style is not the problem, it's finishers.

Go OILERS!!!

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
I'M GOING TO GAME SEVEN!!!

It's been a lifetime dream of mine to be in the rink when the Stanley Cup was awarded. It's finally gonna happen Monday night.

I bought tickets on StubHub for my daughter and I when the Oil went up 2-0. Once they got the first ENG, I booked the flights and hotel. I can't wait.

Rooting for EDM to win, but at the end of the day I'll be there in person to see the cup presentation. The only way it can go awry is if the game goes to 5 OTs, as we have 6 am flights home on Tuesday.
That’s so cool!
And no stress since you don’t have a dog in the fight.
You and your daughter will never forget it!

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
IMG_1209.gif

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
And the panthers suddenly turn into a pumpkin

Kinda happened with vegas too but that team had a lot of injuries which doesn’t seem to be the excuse this time, plus they were up 3-0- vegas was always in control

It’s like the panthers finally switched back over to the team they used to be, where were these guys last year? Bruins are parading with silver last summer if we got this mentally soft mistake prone team were seeing vs Edmonton

I hope Edmonton wins if nothing else but for teams to build around skill again instead of doing the dirty crap. I’d like to see Florida not get rewarded for the way they conduct themselves, Tkuchuk punching pasta down on the ice was my line

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I'm rooting for Florida for franchise, coach and Barkov reasons, but I won't be broken up about the Oilers taking it after what they've done this week (ish)

I'mma have to nap and caffeine HARD to be able to stay up to see the Cup Monday night
If you are a Bruins fan you want the Florida Panthers looking like the hospital exploding as the Joker in Batman walks casually away

We have a chance to ruin those players and franchise

They are our enemy and Connor McDavid is in a tank heading into Sunrise

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Hopefully cats demolish them. Never was a McDavid guy.
Was working out last night and put my tv steam on and came across two guys talking about what this means to Canada. They said they felt bad for the two Florida fans if they blow it.

Pretty arrogant if you ask me but this collapse if it happens is mind blowing. Im no Mcbaby fan either or that scum bag Kane.

Florida has its scum bags as well but I want the east to win regardless.

Goaltending Goaltending Goaltending, ever who gets it in game 7 brings home the cup

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I'M GOING TO GAME SEVEN!!!

It's been a lifetime dream of mine to be in the rink when the Stanley Cup was awarded. It's finally gonna happen Monday night.

I bought tickets on StubHub for my daughter and I when the Oil went up 2-0. Once they got the first ENG, I booked the flights and hotel. I can't wait.

Rooting for EDM to win, but at the end of the day I'll be there in person to see the cup presentation. The only way it can go awry is if the game goes to 5 OTs, as we have 6 am flights home on Tuesday.

That’s awesome!

Have a great trip!

Florida wins……welcome to Boston Leon.

Edmonton wins….. watch the Panthers FA’s jump ship.

Win-Win for us.

😂😂

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Paul Maurice finally about to get off the schneid, and now this....
There is no in between

He’s either euphoric or under 24/7 watch and his belt has been taken away

It’s not just a game it’s a franchise in the balance and careers

is it more important to win or not lose

Reactions: BMC and sarge88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad