NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Stanley Cup Playoffs II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
The Bruins have played the Panthers tough both years. In last year's postseason presser, Florida even admitted many of their nagging injuries came in the Boston series.

So just be thankful; they essentially spared Bs fans watching Bruce Cassidy lift the Cup on their home ice. ;)

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)

Our own NeelyNugs talked to a couple of people in the Panthers organization ( players? execs? ) who said the Bruins were their toughest to date.
Awesome, respect in the handshake line is what matters most, after all.

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019

Our own NeelyNugs talked to a couple of people in the Panthers organization ( players? execs? ) who said the Bruins were their toughest to date.
Yeah probably Thornton and Campbell, so what else would those two say.

Last edited:

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Definitely happy for Kyle Okposo, going from the outhouse to the penthouse. Also nice seeing Billy Jaffe after the Bs season ended.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Thank you Florida for bringing real hockey back to life in the playoffs. Violent boarder line mayhem mixed in with a ton of skill. Relentless forecheck smash mouth with a big Fu approach to every game.

Call me a Neanderthal if you may but I hope this style spreads across the league.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland

What a night that was!

I remember 3 months later saying to myself ‘Did they really finally win the Cup?????’ It was like a dream.

Living through Bruins hockey from the late 70’s onwards was tough, but June 15th 2011 made up for a lot of heartbreak. What a team and I still watch replays of the games and will later today with a cold one!

Let’s go Bruins!

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Thank you Florida for bringing real hockey back to life in the playoffs. Violent boarder line mayhem mixed in with a ton of skill. Relentless forecheck smash mouth with a big Fu approach to every game.

Call me a Neanderthal if you may but I hope this style spreads across the league.
Absolutely, minus the pukiness.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
What a night that was!

I remember 3 months later saying to myself ‘Did they really finally win the Cup?????’ It was like a dream.

Living through Bruins hockey from the late 70’s onwards was tough, but June 15th 2011 made up for a lot of heartbreak. What a team and I still watch replays of the games and will later today with a cold one!

Let’s go Bruins!

As recent as last year there were 3 core players left on B's from 2011 and rumblings about Lucic.

Now its just Marchand, so watching that video its a totally different era now.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad