NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Stanley Cup Playoffs II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Wasn't sure where else to put this since so MOD's feel free to move if needed.

For the first time in 13 years....Patrice Bergeron is not a Selke finalist (for obvious reasons).

That is utterly mind blowing when you thinking about it. The last time Bergeron wasn't a Selke finalist, the Bruins won the Stanley Cup and your award winners were:

Hart - Corey Perry
Vezina - Tim Thomas
Calder - Jeff Skinner
Norris - Nicklas Lidstrom

Kevin Shattenirk whose career is winding down, made his NHL debut during the 2010-2011 season, which again was the last season Bergeron wasn't a Selke finalist.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC

For the first time in 13 years....Patrice Bergeron is not a Selke finalist (for obvious reasons).

That is utterly mind blowing when you thinking about it. The last time Bergeron wasn't a Selke finalist, the Bruins won the Stanley Cup and your award winners were:

Hart - Corey Perry
Vezina - Tim Thomas
Calder - Jeff Skinner

Kevin Shattenirk whose career is winding down, made his NHL debut during the 2010-2011 season, which again was the last season Bergeron wasn't a Selke finalist.
Chara was robbed that year on Lidstrom’s farewell trophy.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017

Hart - Corey Perry
Vezina - Tim Thomas
Calder - Jeff Skinner

What's hilarious is that Jeff Skinner has played every single season since then and has never made the playoffs.

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
Who are we rooting for to win the cup? It has to be Edmonton right? Just can’t get past Corey Perry
Me, I'm rooting for Edmonton over Dallas, but then I'm rooting for the East.

Yes, even if it's Florida. They're the epitome of tough to play against in today's game.

They may piss me off, but if they wore Black and Gold, I, and most of you absolutely LOVE them!

Reactions: lopey

bruinsfan1968

Make America United Again! Save our Democracy!
May 6, 2019
Me, I'm rooting for Edmonton over Dallas, but then I'm rooting for the East.

Yes, even if it's Florida. They're the epitome of tough to play against in today's game.

They may piss me off, but if they wore Black and Gold, I, and most of you absolutely LOVE them!
Fk the Panthers! I have no respect for them and it's not about them beating Boston, it's about them being coddled by the NHL and being tweakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad