NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Regular Season Part 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Pretty good slate of games tonight as far as teams I want to watch not all playing at the same time. Preds at 5:30. Bedard (plus Hall) at 8, and Kraken at 10:30. Early season games are usually kind of crap, but hopefully Bedard starts his NHL career off with a bang.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
Pretty good slate of games tonight as far as teams I want to watch not all playing at the same time. Preds at 5:30. Bedard (plus Hall) at 8, and Kraken at 10:30. Early season games are usually kind of crap, but hopefully Bedard starts his NHL career off with a bang.
Hopefully he uses all his energy tonight.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011

Awful, awful news.

I had been wondering about Barry honestly. Felt like we just randomly started seeing a lot less of him and I hadn’t seen a reason for it.

Best wishes to him and his family during this trying time.

Also, his hair has to be legendary status IMO.

Reactions: EvilDead and BMC

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Awful, awful news.

I had been wondering about Barry honestly. Felt like we just randomly started seeing a lot less of him and I hadn’t seen a reason for it.

Best wishes to him and his family during this trying time.

Also, his hair has to be legendary status IMO.
Definitely the hair, but I also remember his laugh.

Reactions: FrankerC and JCRO

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
Nashville is kind of a strange team/organization, I'm 33 and it feels like ever since they came into the league they are either really good or pathetic.

FrankerC

Jun 24, 2016
Lewiston, Maine
How the hell is Sidney Crosby starting his 19th season? What in the hell

I still remember the hype of him coming to play against the Lewiston Maineiacs all those years ago

Reactions: BMC

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
I thoroughly enjoyed not thinking about or really paying attention to hockey over the summer but I’ve lost track of who is on what team now. Had no idea that Karlsson plays for Pittsburgh now

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad