Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 NBA Finals - Celtics lead series 3-1 - Game 5 Monday at TD Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
The threes are great when they're on fire and hitting them all but they are shooting 72% from 2 tonight. Need to mix the offense up a little more when the three ball isn't falling like it was in the first half

Reactions: CDJ and lextune

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Since Dallas called timeout down 29 the Celtics have played terrible. I feel like this team have been a little better recently about not forcing threes when they're also scoring around the rim but they threw that shit out the window today. 63% of their shots are threes

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
This is what happens when you let your foot off the gas.

This isn't the team you can let up on.
They’ve done this too many times the last 3 years not to expect it. Ridiculous and reminding me why I don’t feel like watching anymore at various points during the series.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
giphy.gif

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Since Dallas called timeout down 29 the Celtics have played terrible. I feel like this team have been a little better recently about not forcing threes when they're also scoring around the rim but they threw that shit out the window today. 63% of their shots are threes

Porzingas kept them going but the stars look like they aren't ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad