Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 NBA Finals - Celtics lead series 3-1 - Game 5 Monday at TD Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
This isn't just a Doncic thing but I hate that the NBA has just accepted the step back in that manner. It's a travel. It's an offensive player creating illegal separation from good defending. Absolutely hate it. Travel every time.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Feels like they got a little lazy those last 3 minutes but they played an almost perfect game in the other 21.

Refs are driving me a little crazy. I feel like Tatum is getting fouled on almost every dribble once he drives past the three point line and i don't think the Mavs have had a single foul called against them for something they did on Tatum.

Reactions: lextune

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Celtics way to strong for mavs. Cant stop them

How did anyone think mavs are better
I honestly think this happens a lot when there's a dominant team. Pundits get bored by all picking the obvious best team and people overthink it. Only one half but the Celtics should win the series.

Reactions: lopey

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
Feels like they got a little lazy those last 3 minutes but they played an almost perfect game in the other 21.

Refs are driving me a little crazy. I feel like Tatum is getting fouled on almost every dribble once he drives past the three point line and i don't think the Mavs have had a single foul called against them for something they did on Tatum.
I thought the same thing on a few of his drives. I was actually happy he didn't make a big spectacle about though. Just keep playing.

Reactions: pgm16 and SPV

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
I usually don't watch halftime stuff but man does disney blow at it. 90 seconds for 5 people to speak about the game, 2 minutes minimum of commercials, come back for 20 seconds of analysis and straight back to commercials.

Hopefully with the new media contract nbc can get the finals every other year and remind disney how to make the finals actually feel like the biggest games of the season that they are.

Reactions: lextune

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
This isn't just a Doncic thing but I hate that the NBA has just accepted the step back in that manner. It's a travel. It's an offensive player creating illegal separation from good defending. Absolutely hate it. Travel every time.
It has gotten worse and worse ever since Jordan. I just had to get used to it.

I usually don't watch halftime stuff but man does disney blow at it. 90 seconds for 5 people to speak about the game, 2 minutes minimum of commercials, come back for 20 seconds of analysis and straight back to commercials.
It was insane. Terrible broadcasting.

Reactions: BernieMcAvoy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad