Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 NBA Finals - Celtics lead series 3-1 - Game 5 Monday at TD Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
It's also nice to have Porzingis in uniform if ( sorry sorry - when ) the Celtics clinch ....

artworks-4reDMCuhjjPGN8DG-VXj8rg-t500x500.jpg

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020

Celtics were getting 1.5 earlier today, they are now favored by 1.5. I wonder if they expect Posting is to play, or maybe all the money is coming in on Boston. I tend to make my wagers in game though to get the odds I want. I will see if the Celtics go down early and can get better odds.
If Boston was + money with a chance to sweep money was probably flowing in on the Celtics. Before the series started i thought the sweetspot for Dallas was they needed 60 points from Kyrie and Luka to win, they got that in Game 3 and it still wasn't enough.

You have the Scott Foster element added tonight but people probably just don't know what Dallas has to do to win anymore. They play well and win big in game 1, Celtics miss all their shots from deep in Game 2 and still win, Kyrie and Luka both have great scoring games and no Porzingis for the Celtics, Boston still wins in Game 3.

Reactions: KOZ37

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I will not be upset if each Celtics player gives 100% tonight and loses to Dallas. To think that Dallas can't win a game is difficult to accept. What are the odds that they won't lose on the road? Just 100% from each Celtic player.

Joe Mazzulla knows what I am talking about about, he wants 100%, that's all.

Go Celtics

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad