2023-2024 EPL Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Seems really odd to restart a game that was over 50 minutes old and there was goals scored. To me both teams would have been happy if they didn't even finish the game and let the result stand. Luton getting a point on the road is good for them and Bournemouth not letting a relegation threat get the full 3 is also a good for them.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I’d say if you’re gonna restart, just restart from the point it was abandoned.

If you’re not gonna restart, then going from the beginning makes sense.
There have been games in other leagues that have been finished from the point where they have bene stopped. So yes, restarting from the beginning does feel a very English solution.

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
There have been games in other leagues that have been finished from the point where they have bene stopped. So yes, restarting from the beginning does feel a very English solution.
I swear to god, premier league seems like they can't do anything right. Who's in charge of this mess of an organization? At least here in Spain the culprit for braindead decisions is usually corruption.

Reactions: Jussi

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
His playing days are probably over though.
Likely yes, you never know though. My guess is he ends up working with the team in some capacity following his rehabilitation.

Just a good sign he is out and hopefully on the road to recovery.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
1703335480525.jpeg

Gallagher is above the 75th percentile in all these aspects:

Progressive passes
Shot-creating actions
Pass volume
Tackles
Interceptions
Successful dribbles
Carry volume
Recoveries

Squawka has him as the #2 best performing Premier League midfielder this season.

1703335504458.png

Club: Chelsea

Squawka Score: 71%

The Chelsea rebuild under Mauricio Pochettino has hit several stumbling blocks but one man who has kept his head held high is Conor Gallagher. Thrust into a leadership role, the academy product has given Chelsea legs, power and composure through the middle, excelling in almost every aspect you’d want from a central midfielder.

Gareth Southgate will be thinking hard about Gallagher’s place in his plans ahead of Euro 2024.

Imagine selling this player...

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
View attachment 789195

Gallagher is above the 75th percentile in all these aspects:

Progressive passes
Shot-creating actions
Pass volume
Tackles
Interceptions
Successful dribbles
Carry volume
Recoveries

Squawka has him as the #2 best performing Premier League midfielder this season.

View attachment 789196

Imagine selling this player...
I’m imagining Chelsea selling him to Spurs… :sarcasm:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Not in order, but the next 9 Spurs opponents are 8th,9th,10th,11th,13th,14th,15th,16th,19th. Good timing to play a very easy schedule as they try to get healthy and lose Son/Sarr/Bissouma for a month.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad