Prospect Info: 2023 1st Rd Selection - #28 OA (via BOS, WSH) - C, Easton Cowan [London Knights, OHL; [Height 5.11 -- Weight 185]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
Over hyping again eh leaf fans. I was here when even myself was calling Schenn the next Scott Stevens. We need to dial it down about 80%. Just enjoy a top tier prospect for who is on his own. Dont compare him to a two way 90+ point superstar. Marners time here is over but don’t think for a second that it’ll be easy for Cowen to fill
in Marners skates. It’ll take a couple years to even get a sniff of shared ice with Matthews. He’s likely destined to skate along side a Reaves or possibly a Maroon if Berube gets his way on that. Just like Marners rookie season with Matt Martin. I’m guessing our new coach appreciates mentorship and protection for rookies.
Signed,

Rocket Security, Social Media Division of Quartexx Management.

YAWN.

• Haha
Reactions: Jozay

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Cowan was awesome and anyone saying he is being Leafy or saying anything negative is being an idiot.
Obviously, anyone can see that. He is Leaf property. Besides, you and a few others are being negative.

Budz

Jan 28, 2013
Obviously, anyone can see that. He is Leaf property. Besides, you and a few others are being negative.
I meant to quote the guy the guy who called him Leafy and was joining our hero line up. My bad.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Great game by Cowan, even had the go ahead goal on his stick with a few minutes left. You can tell he was being targeted but his perseverance was very evident. He showed up in this game, 1 goal two assists, which is more than can be said about the Knights.

They had no PP’s but I really can’t think of one they deserved. They were awful and disinterested for most of the game. Easton and their goalie were exceptions. We have a gem in our prospect pool.

Reactions: arso40

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Heartbreaking way to lose after mounting a comeback. Cowan had that MVP locked up too... That's too bad.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
The kid gave it all, too bad the Knights came out flat

3 cheers for the Oilers still a chance to bring the cup home. Zach Hyman the place where the offence goes to finish up.

Reactions: DarkKnight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad