WJC: 2022 Sweden Roster Talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Just because players get’s injured doesn’t necessarily mean it was dirty play by the opponent.
no shit sherlock. thing is, everytime we play against canada in a pretournament game we get 1-2 players injured by dirty hits. its not by chance

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
no shit sherlock. thing is, everytime we play against canada in a pretournament game we get 1-2 players injured by dirty hits. its not by chance

Did you watch the game? Did you see any dirty hits? You’re just assuming things as usual.

Reactions: bert

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Just because Swedish players are soft, doesn't mean those hits are dirty.
The hits are dirty. Headshots. knee hits and elbows are dirty. It has nothing to do with "softness". Im sure canadians would be injured aswell if swedes did that. But we have some manners.

Last edited:
Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
That wasnt a dirty hit though.... Players are supposed to not hit a guy if he skates with his head down?....

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Did the hit catch him in the head?
Not specifically it wasnt the point of initial contact. However the head did end up with contact considering how vulnerable a position the player put himself in. If a player is bent over you aren't allowed to hit him anymore? If a player skates around head down hunched over are they now impervious of being body checked?

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
The hits are dirty. Headshots. knee hits and elbows are dirty. It has nothing to do with "softness". Im sure canadians would be injured aswell if swedes did that. But we have some manners.
stop cyring lol the hits were clean.. sweden has a bad reputation at world juinors one of your players once threw medal in stands didn't another time your team refuse to shake hands? and one time i remember you guys left a note saying good luck russia in lockeroom after losing to canada in medal round ibelieve lol.

Eternalize

Nov 8, 2013
Sweden
stop cyring lol the hits were clean.. sweden has a bad reputation at world juinors one of your players once threw medal in stands didn't another time your team refuse to shake hands? and one time i remember you guys left a note saying good luck russia in lockeroom after losing to canada in medal round ibelieve lol.
Yeah Sweden have a lot to learn from classy Canada that instead sexually assaults girls during their tournaments

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
sexually assaults is worse, dont u think?

the catholic way.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
yes tell us about the sterling reputation Hockey Canada has.

Leaving a note saying "good luck" is about as tame as it gets compared to the disturbing criminal acts that Hockey Canada gets up to at these tournaments.

You're seriously going to post that comment with a straight face??

Reactions: pigpen65

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
yes tell us about the sterling reputation Hockey Canada has.

Leaving a note saying "good luck" is about as tame as it gets compared to the disturbing criminal acts that Hockey Canada gets up to at these tournaments.

You're seriously going to post that comment with a straight face??
Yep I am I was talking about sweden having players who have acted like sore losers in the past at this tournament.

sexually assaults is worse, dont u think?

the catholic way.
of course everything has to go back to that. see you in couple weeks when canada has another medal and sweden finishes 4th

Last edited:

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Yep I am I was talking about sweden having players who have acted like sore losers in the past at this tournament.

of course everything has to go back to that. see you in couple weeks when canada has another medal and sweden finishes 4th
What are you smocking? Czechs, Finland and USA is miles better than Canada this time.

• Haha
Reactions: hockey20000

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010

You were talking about the reputation of teams in this tournament.

I reminded you that Canada's reputation is utterly disgraceful at the moment, far worse than "sore losers".

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
What are you smocking? Czechs, Finland and USA is miles better than Canada this time.
Czechs no. Finland and Usa are about even with canada either team could win

You were talking about the reputation of teams in this tournament.

I reminded you that Canada's reputation is utterly disgraceful at the moment, far worse than "sore losers".

still take Canada over swedens rep in hockey any day of the week.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
you mean cheating, playing dirty and sexual assualts? cool

canada has 99 % more registred players than Finland, and still Finland is better at icehockey. :laugh:
we don't cheat or play dirty. as for the sexual assault that has nothing to do with this 2022 team. the Fins can take the rough hockey.. its not our fault sweden is known for being soft.. also Best on best finland isn't better winning a C level world championships doesnt meanyou are the best.

• Haha
Reactions: Eye of Ra

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
we don't cheat or play dirty. as for the sexual assault that has nothing to do with this 2022 team. the Fins can take the rough hockey.. its not our fault sweden is known for being soft.. also Best on best finland isn't better winning a C level world championships doesnt meanyou are the best.
Litterly everyone accuses Canada for being dirty. Headshots and knee hits IS dirty. Its tradition from Canada to play like that. You can excuse it all you want, sweden dont have problem with hard checking. Otherwise there would not be 100+ Swedes in NHL, there is more swedes in NHL than there is czechs, finns and russians,

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Litterly everyone accuses Canada for being dirty. Headshots and knee hits IS dirty. Its tradition from Canada to play like that. You can excuse it all you want, sweden dont have problem with hard checking. Otherwise there would not be 100+ Swedes in NHL, there is more swedes in NHL than there is czechs, finns and russians,
your swedes are known for being soft in nhl lol especially new generation.. no one but sweden and salty finland fans accuse canada of being dirty tbh.. Usa and Russian fans arn't even as annoing as you swedes and fins seem to be on here lol.

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
your swedes are known for being soft in nhl lol especially new generation.. no one but sweden and salty finland fans accuse canada of being dirty tbh.. Usa and Russian fans arn't even as annoing as you swedes and fins seem to be on here lol.
So far i only seen a few NA posters on internet calling out Europans for being "soft". Why would NHL clubs have so many swedes if swedes are "soft". Im sure you think even Landeskog is soft.

Amercians and especially russians do call canadians dirty cheaters. Seen it endless times.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
So far i only seen a few NA posters on internet calling out Europans for being "soft". Why would NHL clubs have so many swedes if swedes are "soft". Im sure you think even Landeskog is soft.

Amercians and especially russians do call canadians dirty cheaters. Seen it endless times.
Lol just proving the swedish sore loser statement true the more you speak

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
You say the sexual assault has nothing to do with the current team and yet repeatedly bring Sweden's behavior and reputation in other years. You are cluelessly hypocritical.

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
Toronto lost in the first round again. Canadians are such big sore losers they all stopped watching hockey. That's why the seats are empty.

Next question please.

Thanks,
-Fellow American World Ambassador

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad