Prospect Info: 2022 Sens Development Camp

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
If he was going to be going back to college - he wouldn't be able to attend camp.

Ottawa holds his rights until August 15th.
College players attend development camp every year. It has no impact on their eligibility.

He's going back for a fifth season.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Interesting to see Jakov Novak and Luke Loheit listed as part of the development camp roster. Those two must be pretty damn hungry to earn a contract. I anticipate hearing good things about them over the course of this camp as this is their real shot to earn an ELC.

Novak's rights expire August 15th this year and Loheit's rights expire August 15th of next year. This development camp is a lot more significant for their futures than all other prospects so they will be motivated.

I liked what I saw from Novak's play at Northeastern this season. I think he has some good tools. If he really impresses at camp I could see him earning a contract.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
I just want to remind everyone how much flack the Sens got for choosing Pinto when Bobby Brink, Arthur Kaliyev, and Raphael Lavoie were still available. Fast forward and the only reason Pinto hasn't been a massive impact player yet is due to injuries. Kaliyev is the only player out of all mentioned that's a full timer NHLer, and even then there's no way I take him over Pinto. That's why I think we shouldn't worry about the underwhelming draft we may have had. I think our prospects will still do very well.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Are they letting the public in to see any of it?

Hoping to see Greig dominate and show he is going to push hard in main camp and also hoping to see Ostapchuk carry over his playoff momentum.

Of course also hope Boucher shows well and gains some confidence.

Reactions: Cosmix

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
1657551089864.png

Jake's right hand still in a brace.

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
We don’t even broadcast our press conferences, :laugh: i can’t see this getting much coverage other than clips on Sens social media accounts

maybe if there is a scrimmage or 3on3 tournament and were lucky they’ll stream it

They've streamed the scrimmage in the past but it doesn't look like they're doing one this year. I don't remember them ever streaming the 3on3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad