GDT: 2022 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tactical Quack

Mar 15, 2022
The Kadri thing is a prime example of why social media is such a cancer. We are not more racist than we were 10 years ago, exactly the opposite, but give every moron a platform and they end up with a megaphone.

We wouldnt have nearly the problems we do today if it wasnt for social media. And I mean that on a ton of different fronts. Racism, shootings, lies, manipulation, political divide, etc, etc. You only end up hearing the bad, or the bad is the only stuff that gets the attention and then everyones perceptions are skewed.

Kadri is still a POS tho.
Your forgot Main stream media parroting and promoting all of it

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Kane has a legit shot at beating the goal record in playoffs if oilers play enough games.

He’s currently at 12 in 11, record is 19.

Hell mcdavid might have a legit shot at 47 if they make the cup finals

Mcdavid could be out this round and it would still be practical to give him the conn

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Oilers getting hot at the right time. CGY still looks good but their opponent has risen while they have remained at par. That spells trouble for COL too, dont trust their goaltending.

2 best goalies left in this thing are in TB and NY. With the way the CAR/NYR series is going and TB getting time to get guys like Point some rest and rehab, TB might be going to the finals again.

Goalies, especially in Finals make all the difference. Im starting to think were going to have a TB/EDM Finals with a 3-peat coming.

Reactions: Kalv

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
Oilers getting hot at the right time. CGY still looks good but their opponent has risen while they have remained at par. That spells trouble for COL too, dont trust their goaltending.

2 best goalies left in this thing are in TB and NY. With the way the CAR/NYR series is going and TB getting time to get guys like Point some rest and rehab, TB might be going to the finals again.

Goalies, especially in Finals make all the difference. Im starting to think were going to have a TB/EDM Finals with a 3-peat coming.
Colorado will abuse Edmonton.

How can you trust Mike Smith, but can't trust Darcy Kuemper. LOL.

Reactions: Paul4587 and Kalv

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Colorado will abuse Edmonton.

How can you trust Mike Smith, but can't trust Darcy Kuemper. LOL.

I dont trust either of them, which is why I think the Cup winner will be from the East. Im going off who I believe is getting hot at the right time. Both teams are strong but if I had to pick a team right now, I think its EDM in 7 simply due to how McDavid/Draisaitl/Kane are playing.

I originally had CGY winning this series in 5 or 6, but again, EDM is getting hot and we've all seen what happens when "underdogs" get hot in the post-season. Upset city.

DavidBL

Jul 25, 2012
Orange, CA
I dont trust either of them, which is why I think the Cup winner will be from the East. Im going off who I believe is getting hot at the right time. Both teams are strong but if I had to pick a team right now, I think its EDM in 7 simply due to how McDavid/Draisaitl/Kane are playing.

I originally had CGY winning this series in 5 or 6, but again, EDM is getting hot and we've all seen what happens when "underdogs" get hot in the post-season. Upset city.
Let's see if Edm learned from their loss to us. Team is very different now but McDavid remembers I'm sure.

Reactions: Rybread86

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I hope Colorado finishes off STL tonight so that they'll have a better chance vs the Lightning.
Assuming they destroy Edmonton and i think they might given they got both high end skill and toughness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad