Prospect Info: 2022 8OA, Marco Kasper

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Oh em gee. Like, I love this, but also, I want to get off this planet now I don't want to be here anymore.

I do appreciate the three different pronunciations of Gniwder.

Nuder
Gewder
Gwidder

Almost disrespectful lol.

Is this on Apple Podcasts?
It's NotebookLM, by Google.

I thought it sounded more like Neutered

We should make a podcast of every GDT

Reactions: jaster

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I like that kasper is willing to fight, but he shouldn’t be fighting. But that’s the goon league that is the AHL. Either way he should be in the NHL not having to fight to defend himself down there while plugs like Watson skate around and do nothing on our roster.
Dach had 39 PIM, Philips 42 PIM last season. Neither are fighters. Kasper and Nate got beat up by a couple of AHL plugs, not enforcers.

Apparently "holding your own" means going down to the ice while getting your face punched in. Whatever. Homerism is normal for HFBoards, we probably don't have enough of it since the team has sucked for so long.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I made an AI podcast where two AIs are discussing the contents on the last page on this thread, and it is hilarious.

It's scarily authentic

View attachment 916934
giphy.jpg

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
Dach had 39 PIM, Philips 42 PIM last season. Neither are fighters. Kasper and Nate got beat up by a couple of AHL plugs, not enforcers.

Apparently "holding your own" means going down to the ice while getting your face punched in. Whatever. Homerism is normal for HFBoards, we probably don't have enough of it since the team has sucked for so long.
Are you sure your avatar isn't you as a space cadet?

I see now that your determination of the loser of a fight is based on who falls down first :laugh:

DoMakc

Jun 28, 2006
Oh em gee. Like, I love this, but also, I want to get off this planet now I don't want to be here anymore.

I do appreciate the three different pronunciations of Gniwder.

Nuder
Gewder
Gwidder

Almost disrespectful lol.

Is this on Apple Podcasts?

I always thought it is pronounced Gnida like in Richard Gnida

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Gniwder and jaster

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Are you sure your avatar isn't you as a space cadet?

I see now that your determination of the loser of a fight is based on who falls down first :laugh:
Punched down, not fall down. Go to Hockeyfights, and you'll see that most people will agree.

The only fights I've been involved in are bar fights, there's no ref to save my ass when I'm working the door.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad