2022-23 Tank Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
No they in reality didn't probably have a chance in the big picture but gotta enjoy the ride. I'd rather be winnipeg than Buffalo or some of these forever rebuilding teams, Ottawa,

Playoffs are fun and you never know especially after game 1. But losing Josh and Mark and nik not being cleared, steep hill. Jets probably will pick 19th. Let's hope they use it on a rhd

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I’ve been on team tank since before the season started when it became clear they were going to “run it back”. I even started the original tank thread this season but the mods closed it because it was “too early”. Chevy/Chipman doing absolutely nothing to the core in the offseason was, well… a choice. And frustrating.

Getting the 19th pick I view as a better prize than winning 2 rounds, at most. There’s no way this team had any chance of winning the Cup. Just my opinion.

Cheers.
Fair enough. As a never a tanker I should just ignore. Sorry to post in a place I should stay away from. I will walk away from this thread. No hard feelings.

Reactions: drumzan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad