2022/23 Roster Thread XX: Heading into the Homestretch

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Nic D got an 4 year contract allegedly to protect the kids.

York gets blasted into the boards.

Farabee and his artificial disc get clobbered in a fight.

Then the dope gets kicked out of the game. Nothing was protected except his ego.
Don’t forget Konecny got hurt on something that Deslauriers was supposed to prevent.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Just him existing scares the other team to not even attempt anything that would injure a Flyer.

Oops.
Kinda like how no Flyer ever got hurt when Simmonds was here, who was a much better fighter than Deslauriers.

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone remember how many times Schenn got boarded in his time here? 300 times? More?

Nizzle

no hope, no future, no second chance
May 13, 2009
Kimmo commented the dinner photo which was tweeted a while back: someone might be interested to buy the Flyers.

Also told it was the first time he had a dinner with a billionnaire and there’s a huge difference between millionnaires and billionnaires when it comes to money. :laugh:
Now he called Giroux a great leader

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I love the idea that John Tortorella is told “we want you in a management position, that means you have to look at the bigger picture, got it?” - and Tortorella just decides “I guess that means I have to sit even further from the rink to see even more of the ice, that’s the biggest picture I can think of”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad