Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Wonder if Minty makes a strong case to make the team next year. I know he still needs to work on things to be able to compete on the NHL level.

It’s kinda crazy with how bad our current D is, we likely have the deepest and most hopeful D prospect pool in the league. Just gotta be patient.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Wonder if Minty makes a strong case to make the team next year. I know he still needs to work on things to be able to compete on the NHL level.

It’s kinda crazy with how bad our current D is, we likely have the deepest and most hopeful D prospect pool in the league. Just gotta be patient.
I think he will play NHL games next year on a similar timeline of how hampus was developed (around half an AHL season D+2)

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think he will play NHL games next year on a similar timeline of how hampus was developed (around half an AHL season D+2)

It’s exciting and yet frustrating. We have several prospects who are not only Top 4 potential but Top pairing potential. But we have to be patient and let them develop the right way.

Reactions: lwvs84 and Static

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

I could have sworn that Lindholm's D+1 season was spent healing from some injury. Then he was sent down to the AHL. Lindholm was a full time NHL'er in his D+2 season.

I don't know if Minty can make that jump like Lindholm did only because PV denoted how much more defense Minty needed to develop. Learning to play defense at the NHL level isn't ideal, but we may have no choice if other talents can't keep him down.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I could have sworn that Lindholm's D+1 season was spent healing from some injury. Then he was sent down to the AHL. Lindholm was a full time NHL'er in his D+2 season.

I don't know if Minty can make that jump like Lindholm did only because PV denoted how much more defense Minty needed to develop. Learning to play defense at the NHL level isn't ideal, but we may have no choice if other talents can't keep him down.
Yeah you're right, I thought he played in the SHL d+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad