Prospect Info: 2022-23 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
it ranges from 'at your own risk' to 'don't follow it period' :5:
You definitely bring so much to every discussion you join, you know you can ignore people instead of following them everywhere right? If you don't want to see my posts or "don't want to follow it period" why do you quote and follow me into every thread I go into. Very strange.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Clarke skating gives me anxiety, why would someone teach him to skate like that at a young age..... He would be an elite prospect if his feet were better. Firkus creating a lot.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
U18 scores first, up 1-0.... Would be funny if they beat both U20 teams.

Mateychuk is paired with Hinds and making several mistakes....

bsu

Sep 27, 2017

Here's U20 vs U20 from a couple days ago, a couple Ducks playing.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
U18 scores first, up 1-0.... Would be funny if they beat both U20 teams.

Mateychuk is paired with Hinds and making several mistakes....
This isnt the full U20 roster right? Its mostly the players that arnt really sure things?

Havnt really read/paid attention to what these games were

Reactions: Kalv and bsu

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Clarke skating gives me anxiety, why would someone teach him to skate like that at a young age..... He would be an elite prospect if his feet were better. Firkus creating a lot.

Haven't watched a ton of both, but every time I've watched either I've come away thinking Faber>Clarke and I think the Kings traded the "wrong" prospect. Maybe the Kings got wind that Faber wouldn't sign.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Haven't watched a ton of both, but every time I've watched either I've come away thinking Faber>Clarke and I think the Kings traded the "wrong" prospect. Maybe the Kings got wind that Faber wouldn't sign.
Clarke's skating scared me off last year as I started to warm up to McTavish a day or two before the draft, I preferred McTavish over Clarke and Guenther. McTavish i saw as having more value over Guenther due to playing Center and Clarke didn't impress me enough outside of his skating issues. I still preferred Eklund at the time however.

I would take Jiricek, Edvinsson, Mintyukov, Nemec over Clarke.
Kings could have done much better in 2019/2020/2021 with their highest pick.
Kings could have Seider, Stutzle and Guenther instead of Turcotte, Byfield and Clarke.

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Clarke's skating scared me off last year as I started to warm up to McTavish a day or two before the draft, I preferred McTavish over Clarke and Guenther. McTavish i saw as having more value over Guenther due to playing Center and Clarke didn't impress me enough outside of his skating issues. I still preferred Eklund at the time however.

I would take Jiricek, Edvinsson, Mintyukov, Nemec over Clarke.
Kings could have done much better in 2019/2020/2021 with their highest pick.
Kings could have Seider, Stutzle and Guenther instead of Turcotte, Byfield and Clarke.
Or had Stutzle/Z down the middle for the next 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad