Prospect Info: 2022-2023 Coyotes Prospect General Discussion and Stats Weekly Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
  • Haha
Reactions: Kaizen

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
Best way is to look at a particular player. Click here to go to Capfriendly reserve list page. Scroll over to the must sign by section. There you will notice the Russian and Swiss players are listed as “indefinitely” because those countries don’t have a transfer agreement.
Nussbaumer is Swiss so it doesn't appear their rights are held indefinitely. He was drafted out of the Q so I'm not sure why his rights were retained as long as they were? Where's that Mouser Signal?

Freddy Sjostrom

Jun 24, 2018
Nussbaumer is Swiss so it doesn't appear their rights are held indefinitely. He was drafted out of the Q so I'm not sure why his rights were retained as long as they were? Where's that Mouser Signal?
Since he was a CHL player at the time of the draft, his rights go by the NHL/CHL agreement.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Sorry about what is happening to your franchise, did you still want me to post Guenther updates? I want to be sensitive to you guys
I think most of us are cool with other fans talking hockey or expressing sympathy. It's just the ones who want to come in and discuss the arena crap that I tend to get annoyed with, even when it's mostly good natured. You're talking hockey, and giving us info about a prospect, so post on as far as I'm concerned.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Sorry about what is happening to your franchise, did you still want me to post Guenther updates? I want to be sensitive to you guys
Of course! Many of us will continue following this team and the prospect pool, regardless of where the arena ends up being. Tempe would’ve been great. But Mesa or the Indian Reservation would also be great. Houston or Salt Lake or Kansas City would not be so great. But I’ll still follow along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium