2022-2023 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Some good plays from Hutson and Tuch in here despite the loss.
Tough penalty for Tuch to take though, gotta be more disciplined.
Thought in the clips that Hutson performed pretty solidly in physical battles.
some not so great plays by Hutson too. He definitely needs work. I did see some good defensively though despite the gaffes. Lord above he is small though. He showed some strength a few times despite that. Pinning one guy along the boards. Mixed bag from him on my end. Heady plays with the puck near the beginning of the vid.

I felt like that penalty was a tough one. I don't think that was head hunting. It's hard when the guy's leading with his head. Call the penalty fine but I don't think he was head hunting there. Hopefully he rebounds from a mediocre sophomore season. Good start points wise from him but he's gonna be a victim of the numbers game if he doesn't really show something a bit more.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
some not so great plays by Hutson too. He definitely needs work. I did see some good defensively though despite the gaffes. Lord above he is small though. He showed some strength a few times despite that. Pinning one guy along the boards. Mixed bag from him on my end. Heady plays with the puck near the beginning of the vid.

I felt like that penalty was a tough one. I don't think that was head hunting. It's hard when the guy's leading with his head. Call the penalty fine but I don't think he was head hunting there. Hopefully he rebounds from a mediocre sophomore season. Good start points wise from him but he's gonna be a victim of the numbers game if he doesn't really show something a bit more.

I don't see a scenario where we don't sign Tuch. He brings a lot of things that are coveted and last year was a bit of a write-off. His freshman season and how he's been so far this year shows that he's got enough offense to play anywhere in the line-up but also bring a physical element and be good along the boards.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I don't see a scenario where we don't sign Tuch. He brings a lot of things that are coveted and last year was a bit of a write-off. His freshman season and how he's been so far this year shows that he's got enough offense to play anywhere in the line-up but also bring a physical element and be good along the boards.
Yeah I'm sure he gets a contract but more so in terms of pro relevancy. Size and strength will help his cause. I feel like he was a better skater in freshman than he looks now. Willing to be wrong there as my memory isn't the greatest here. If he can make strides in that department it would help a lot.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
- HPK lost 2-1 to KooKoo
Nurmi with 0 pts / -1 / 3 SOG / 18:43 TOI
Season So Far: 0 pts in 2 GP in Liiga + 0 pts in 1 GP in U20

- KalPa won 5-1 vs. JYP
Kapanen with 3 pts (1G, 2A) / +2 / 1 SOG / 2 PIM / 80% FOW / 18:02 TOI

Season So Far: 6 pts (3G, 3A) in 13 GP

Status
Not open for further replies.