Prospect Info: [2022 - 1st] Juraj Slafkovsky

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedPegJets

Feb 12, 2017
Not my choice but he's a habs now so let's go Slaf!

I'm no draft expert but give him a chance guys, hopefully he proves everyone wrong.
Shane Wright surely knew the Habs had decided not to pick him yet he didn’t let the cat out of the bag.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
About a week ago, there was a couple of posters saying "Why should we trust our scouting and development staff?" on the topic that Slafkovsky might be selected #1.

But then, why would you trust your scouting and development staff if they picked Wright? You shouldn't trust them regardless of the pick.

I don't know who will become the better player, but I'm glad Slafkovsky was cheered on in the arena, and that reactions in this thread are mostly positive.

Reactions: dukeofjive

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Interview tilted Slaf for 1OA?

oly-gymn-gawval_-gaw002101.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dukeofjive

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Well.. i swung and missed on #1 pick... and while Ive always liked slaf, i was more annoyed that we have to witness wrights entire career, a wouldve couldve.. like is Slaf the next wickenheiser?..

But now that Jersey takes NEMEC, we never have to hear the Wright comments, as hes been passed by "at least" 2 teams.

Wow, something must be glaring that we cant see.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
When did he say that? I knew I didn’t like his interview at the combine, could tell he was putting on a front. He’s lazy and soft too. Glad they didn’t pick him.
I don’t know how to post pictures on here, but, someone posted it on the first page of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad