Prospect Info: [2022 - 1st] Juraj Slafkovsky

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I don't get the pick, but I don't hate Slaf. I just hope MSL know how to put IQ into his brain, because it's like he learned to play hockey this year (he advanced fast, but he basically went from 0% to 50%, doing the other 50% is harder).

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
So is that tweet by wright real? If so, what are the chances he gets booed to high hell when he plays against habs.

Reactions: nicehiss

Jul 6, 2016
Let's just assume Hughes, Gorton and the scouting staff have done a thorough research and analysis about the three main prospects. And that Slaf will be way better than KK or Galchenyuk.

The kid is very confident in himself. Let's now wait and see how it is going to show on the ice. Not the safest pick for sure. Hopefully he will become a good complement to Suzuki and Caufield.

Sad for Wright who was cheered when he arrived at the Bell ad who thought since months, if not years, that he would be #1 in 2022.

Wright will
Well.. i swung and missed on #1 pick... and while Ive always liked slaf, i was more annoyed that we have to witness wrights entire career, a wouldve couldve.. like is Slaf the next wickenheiser?..

But now that Jersey takes NEMEC, we never have to hear the Wright comments, as hes been passed by "at least" 2 teams.

Wow, something must be glaring that we cant see.
Wright will be Arizona's pick for sure. Good for them to re-start their franchise.

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Wel
HF loved the Chucky and KK pick and hated on Brady Tkachuk for months prior to the draft… Wait and see is my approach on this one. Big skilled winger, can’t be mad at that in the end.
Well if he doesnt become an Ovechkin winger i for 1 will call it a bust.

TheYardMachine

Nice guy. Tries hard. Loves the game.
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2018
What a disaster!
Lets hope to at least get 60 points/season and thats very optimistic

Jul 6, 2016
This is what will determine if these guys are brilliant or dumb AF.
They have balls, I'll give em that.
Gorton loves them big.... Kakko, Kravstov, Lafreniere....

He's a BEAST.

Perfect for Suzuki and Caufield!
Hopefully.

Wow. Wright, not even top-3. !!!! So Habs are not the only org to have strong doubts about him. But I am sure , the kid will play his heart out to prove all them wrong in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad