Speculation: 2021 Offseason Trade/Free Agency Thread - Episode V : Dude, Where’s My Bob?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Roster is just about set now, assuming Carrick and Larsson are off to San Diego.

Unfortunately Groulx to San Diego is the easiest move to finalize the roster.

Hutton can remain on PTO for a while.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Let me summarize. We want Eichel if it is guaranteed he will be 100% healthy and Ducks won't have to give up any core young pieces.

No. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the author. Then I'm distinguishing the difference in how I see the team and how Static sees the team. But thank you for not reading my content once again.

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
No. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the author. Then I'm distinguishing the difference in how I see the team and how Static sees the team. But thank you for not reading my content once again.
Wow. My post was not in reference to you in any way. It was referring to the general feeling of the fans on the board. It's amazing that you also know that I didn't read your posts. Wrong, I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad