Speculation: 2021 Offseason Thread - Back To Back Champs Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheSchmidt

Dec 28, 2013
I haven’t done the math, but one or two of the RFA sound like they have to be moved now

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
well might go offline a bit....we will see i heard my guy and another source heard from his guy point deal was done seems maybe is more to it to go over or something so figure by friday we will know or as soon as i leave lmfao.....anyway interesting day not what expected in many ways....stilll hoping we keep all we can for third time run....we will see hope all is well my friends probably be back later got vaccine first shot been sick for a week very sick heard sonya had a bad night and day went to icu breathing issues so pray....im feeling a bit better today but already torn up ust sitting up last 5 hours or so .....

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Im gonna say Stephens gets shipped off somewhere and maybe we look at bringing in Gusev to slot next to Point and Kuch, let Barb handle his skating issues in camp and boom 75 points easy

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
I haven’t done the math, but one or two of the RFA sound like they have to be moved now

With the Bellemare, Bogo, and Elliott signings I believe we're right at 3m in space with 18 spots filled. Colton is a lock to be re-signed so we'll probably have about 2m to spend with 19 spots claimed.

I don't know the waiver rules well enough to know which of Katchouk, Raddysh, Foote, or ABB are eligible.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
This most likely means Palat is gone next year. Enjoy his next 82 games folks
I mean - that's fine. We obviously need to find a replacement but Palat's at that age where you don't really want to commit either a) term, or b) dollars beyond a certain level.

Hope he wants to stay on a team friendly deal, but if not - so long and thanks for all the Cups.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad