Draft 2021 NHL Draft and Undrafted Free Agent Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
For anyone that wants to get a good look at some this years draft eligibles there’s is an excellent game on the Big 10 Network today. Michigan is playing Wisconsin at 2pm. The Wolverines are loaded with Freshman. 3 potential top 10 picks for this draft. Power, Berniers and Johnson. Caufield and Holloway are on the Badger squad. We had plenty of talk on booth of them in previous draft threads. Should be a good watch!

DETAILS
MICHIGAN TO RESUME SCHEDULE, HOST NO. 7 WISCONSIN AT YOST
FEB 10, 2021
The University of Michigan ice hockey team (10-6-0, 8-6-0-1-0 Big Ten) resumes action after a two-week department-wide activities shutdown during which three of its games were postponed. The No. 8-ranked Wolverines look to hit the ground running, hosting No. 7 Wisconsin (13-7-0, 11-5-0-0-1 Big Ten) on Saturday and Sunday (Feb. 13-14). Saturday's game (Feb. 13) is scheduled for a 2 p.m. start on Big Ten Network, while Sunday's matchup (Feb. 14) is slated for 5 p.m. and will be streamed live on Big Ten Network Plus.

Last edited:

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Either or seem good, Lucius as well. Seem to be some good center prospects in the bottom half of the top 10 this year, if the rangers continue to struggle we could really use one.

the way this season is likely going and the growing possibility for a delayed draft i think Rangers will find that center unless Power lands in their lap.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Does Matthew Beniers have 1c potential?
Asking for a friend

Not imo. He's a terrific kid, and one that I think is one of those utility forwards that can slot in anywhere on the top nine. Great situational awareness, but I see a playoff caliber middle six center, or top six complimentary winger. But he is not a franchise level talent imo. Just does his job well. I would think that fair value in a draft for his athletic talent would be in the mid-late 20s, but that brain, motor, and character gets you a very good pick in the 8-13 range cause he's probably one of the safest bets and there's some good upside to a guy that knows how to play winning hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad