GDT: 2021-22 season game 79 LA Kings vs Chicago Blackhawks @7:30pm 4/21/22

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Imagine if Byfield could actually hit the net. Dude misses the net so much that it’s actually insane. The amount of tap in goals he could have scored if he simply didn’t miss such easy opportunities. Insanity. Completely insane

Cook24

Oct 14, 2005
Chino, CA
Frustrating a game of this magnitude, we’re dominating and it’s a one goal game…typical Kings though…

HartAU

Mar 28, 2014
The offside was because there was no conclusive frame that showed both Hawks in the zone at the same time. It's a delayed offside situation given Kane wasn't playing the puck. As long as Kane touched up before the other Hawk went in, the play is onside. In one frame Kane is just short of the line, but the other Hawk hasn't entered yet. In the next frame, Kane is touching the blue, but now the other Hawk is in. There was no frame where both were in, therefore no conclusive evidence it was offside. Super close.

Nothing to do with Moore playing it in, it was a contested puck and it clearly came off both sticks.

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
They gave us a call on goalie interference the other day. Not going to admit they missed such on obvious offside today

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
AA should be re-signed to another 1 year contract (if possible). This is not a player you give multi-years to but he is an asset to this team on 1 year deals.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Without absolute proof the Kings (considering how good the Hawks pp was) had no business challenging that when they still had the lead.

HartAU

Mar 28, 2014
damn quantum tunnels
To be fair, watching those replays, if it was a Kings goal resulting, I would want the call they got. So even though I tend to think it was probably JUST offside, it's inconclusive. I don't like that the announcement definitively says it is onside, Say it's too close and can't be overturned. That's a reasonable outcome.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
The offside was because there was no conclusive frame that showed both Hawks in the zone at the same time. It's a delayed offside situation given Kane wasn't playing the puck. As long as Kane touched up before the other Hawk went in, the play is onside. In one frame Kane is just short of the line, but the other Hawk hasn't entered yet. In the next frame, Kane is touching the blue, but now the other Hawk is in. There was no frame where both were in, therefore no conclusive evidence it was offside. Super close.

Nothing to do with Moore playing it in, it was a contested puck and it clearly came off both sticks.
That sounds authoritative - you hear that from Toronto?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad