GWT: 2021-22 PL Matchweek 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
They can get more quality with a different manager, they aren’t doomed or anything. But this guy has to leave and I think he will after this season. Gonna be a long wait though.

How does one get a job as a HC for a "prestigious" team like Arsenal after being an assistant for a couple of years for a powerhouse club where I’m assuming he had little to do with their success?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
How does one get a job as a HC for a "prestigious" team like Arsenal after being an assistant for a couple of years for a powerhouse club where I’m assuming he had little to do with their success?

Because stupid. I don’t have any other answer because it didn’t make sense.

Reactions: Blender

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
I’m a very new soccer fan. But because of the show People Just Do Nothing I decided to cheer for Brentford. Been enjoying watching this match so far. This ESR, I imagine that’s Smith Rowe, has been very good for Arsenal.

Reactions: King Makar19

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Jesus... everyone already in full meltdown mode after 60 minutes and saying that half of the young players are scrubs. Arteta isn't it, but you guys are overreacting in every way imaginable.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
What his white quality? Defending he lose every battle
He is not a combative CB, great at covering spaces, and is often in the right place at the right time. Also a really good player on the ball.

With Brighton last year, he really didn't get into too many duels, he had Webster, Dunk, and Burn around him for that.

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
He is not a combative CB, great at covering spaces, and is often in the right place at the right time. Also a really good player on the ball.

With Brighton last year, he really didn't get into too many duels, he had Webster, Dunk, and Burn around him for that.
It's only one game so we can't judge how the season will go, but it would also hardly be the first player Arsenal has bought only to completely misuse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad