Injury Report: 2021/22 Injury Thread Part II of ∞

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
TO0y0iW.gif

7kdIZSa.gif

TheRarestDangles

Oct 1, 2019
Denver, Colorado, USA, Earth
I will kick a puppy if that happens. All I have access to is my stepson's stuffed animal puppies from when he was young, but one if those will be punted to the moon.
Unless of course I do a Charlie Brown (yes, l know he missed kicks and not punts) and blow a hammy out.
There's always a puppy to kick somewhere on this green Earth. How else do you alleviate the pain of stubbing your toe or the Avs signing/trading for guys who are historically injury-prone?

Reactions: Peter Peckerwood

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
do we have any updates on MacNorris? I mean, I'm assuming concussion based off what happened on the ice but haven't seen anything else

KraftD

Sep 8, 2010
Toews is in COVID19 protocol. We gonna see a Barron-MacDermid pairing tonight :laugh:

EDIT: Unless Byram is playing…

Cake Malar

Oct 14, 2017
I was just about to post that we should prepare ourselves for some Covid absences, and low and behold Toews gets flagged. I just read that there was an absurd amount of players in the NFL that just tested positive as well. You just kind of have to deal with it at this point unfortunately :(

Reactions: flyfysher
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad