2021-2022 Around The League - Part VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Doesn´t matter, they made it to the ECF and had one foot a Tampa´s throat in Game 3 and the series.

Gallant simply got outcoached heavy the last 4 games.... I really hope our coaching staff made their homework. And our team better not take the foot of the gas. To me, it´s our speed combined with skill that can, and hopefully will bring down Tampa and Vasilevsky.
I don't think that's fair, Tampa has won back-to-back Cups and NYR probably should not have made it that far even if the East was stacked. Gallant is one of the best coaches in the league, but Cooper is silverware backed and I think Sullivan can get more out of players. Them losing doesn't really put a negative on a pretty damn successive season. I would say that Zibanejad and their PP made them closer than what happened in the actual games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reparlana

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Hockey player cheats on significant other...

giphy.gif

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Oh man McJesus's face when he knew he was caught on tape.

I think someone on here or on twitter said they could imagine MacKinnon going home from hockey/practice and just staring at the walls until it's time for more hockey and I'm very very glad that's the case.
I don't know man, these types of people go nuts around 30-40 years. Not healthy at all.

Reactions: NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
lol Connor been this way for a long time. Its no real secret. His girl also knows this. Watever. Pro athlete tingz.

So who else had "McDavid cheats on his girlfriend" and "Sammy Blais wants to bang his sister" on your Cup Final pre-game entertainment bingo card?
McDavid been cheating on his girl for a long time. She knows it too.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Hockey player cheats on significant other...

giphy.gif
I remember reading that a lot of NHL players get divorces after they retire because they have more time with each other and realise that they actually cannot stand that extra time together. I am pretty sure that's all sport cultures, though. I would be absolutely shocked if LeBron didn't have like five to ten different women for the road in certain cities.

The NHL dating scene seems pretty damn awful when you consider that it is still heavily influenced in clubbing (could explain why cocaine is the drug of choice) and that each player pretty much marries a Barbie doll.

McDavid been cheating on his girl for a long time. She knows it too.
She's in it for the security, there is a video on Youtube with them shopping for a house/buying stuff.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I remember reading that a lot of NHL players get divorces after they retire because they have more time with each other and realise that they actually cannot stand that extra time together. I am pretty sure that's all sport cultures, though. I would be absolutely shocked if LeBron didn't have like five to ten different women for the road in certain cities.

The NHL dating scene seems pretty damn awful when you consider that it is still heavily influenced in clubbing (could explain why cocaine is the drug of choice) and that each player pretty much marries a Barbie doll.

She's in it for the security, there is a video on Youtube with them shopping for a house/buying stuff.
Shes playing the game like all athlete wives/gfs do. Cookie Johnson stayed with Magic after the HIV thing knowing damn well how he got it. Too many options out there for these young, rich, fit athletes not to succumb to easy punani. Hell even the old dudes do it. I wish I could say some of the stuff I know on here when it comes to drugs and infidelity. Oh and if you are sitting there thinking so and so would never you are likely wrong especially when it comes to the nose beers.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

That goes for all professional sports, maybe even the entertainment industry as well. John Elway divorced his wife not long after his retirement, and afterwards she mentioned that part and parcel of their marriage was a tacit agreement that she was "sharing" him. I imagine that happens a LOT more than any of us would like to admit.

Honestly though, who cares? If infidelity is the most egregious sin you're committing off the court/pitch/ice, ain't none of my business. Just hopefully don't pull a Steve Garvey/Travis Henry and leave a ton of mouths to feed all over the country.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
That goes for all professional sports, maybe even the entertainment industry as well. John Elway divorced his wife not long after his retirement, and afterwards she mentioned that part and parcel of their marriage was a tacit agreement that she was "sharing" him. I imagine that happens a LOT more than any of us would like to admit.

Honestly though, who cares? If infidelity is the most egregious sin you're committing off the court/pitch/ice, ain't none of my business. Just hopefully don't pull a Steve Garvey/Travis Henry and leave a ton of mouths to feed all over the country.
Pretty much. I cant judge because if I was in the same position I couldnt say I wouldnt especially when its so so easy for some of them (not Michael Del Zotto)

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Commenting "sexy" on some of McDavid's sister's instagram posts

No, he was commenting on HIS sister's post, not McDavid's.

From what I understand "Pomal sexy" does not have the same context as it might in English. Again...don't care.

I can still remember when there was a huge dustup about the pics posted featuring Jiri Tlusty, the blowup nowadays would be epic.

Pretty much. I cant judge because if I was in the same position I couldnt say I wouldnt especially when its so so easy for some of them (not Michael Del Zotto)

Exactly.

And yes MDZ sucks at hockey AND life. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad