2020 Draft - 4th Pick: Maxim Berezkin

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Another wasted draft pick. I complain about them always picking guys from Alberta but you can't really blame them with how often they get burnt by these Russian picks.

He wasn’t going to make the team in the next two years so who cares? Let him develop in Russia and then bring him over in a couple years when he’s close to ready

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Capable of playing both wings and is 1-8-9, averaging 14 minutes of ice time with Yaroslavl.

Do the Oilers still see a role for him in the future?

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Capable of playing both wings and is 1-8-9, averaging 14 minutes of ice time with Yaroslavl.

He’ll probably get a contract at some point. Never know what you have with Russians until you see them over here.

Reactions: joestevens29

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

Honestly his offense isn't any better than last year. How's he play away from the puck and such?

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
4gp 1g 3a so far. If this kid has the tools and skills for the NHL, I hope he chooses to come over.

have you seen the games or are you going off of the stats? I am not a fan of the KHL and there is some very bad teams in the KHL where other teams walked over

Former OIler D man Marin Gernet is the team leader in pts with 2 goals 4 assists in 4 games

Last edited:
Reactions: KickHimPedro

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
have you seen the games or are you going off of the stats? I am not a fan of the KHL and there is some very bad teams in the KHL where other teams walked over

Former OIler D man Marin Gernet is the team leader in pts with 2 goals 4 assists in 4 games
You haven’t seen him play either so stfu

Reactions: Tobias Kahun

BIeucheeseWithWings

Shlt Poster
Jul 9, 2022

Did you miss the part where I said, "if?" Meaning, I have no f***ing clue and I hope someone does.

All I know about the kid is he keeps increasing his production.

Reactions: Vagabond

KickHimPedro

Dec 10, 2011
Saying that stats in the KHL don’t mean a lot and proving this with the current stats leader (a low scoring defenseman) is not ironic in any way.

No irony there.

Ugh. When is summer over?

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Saying that stats in the KHL don’t mean a lot and proving this with the current stats leader (a low scoring defenseman) is not ironic in any way.

No irony there.

Ugh. When is summer over?
Yeah, a 5 game sample size.

It is ironic that he's coming at others for stat watching and questioning if they've watched the game, while also backing up his statement by stat watching.

That is ironic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad