GDT: 2020 ALDS: (2) Oakland Athletics vs (6) Houston Astros - HOU wins 3-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OAK vs HOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
it was so obvious they'd give up the lead when canha missed his chance with the bases loaded

A's don't deserve to win shit. when the pitching us on, the bats are dead. when the bats come alive, the pitching goes to shit

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
melvin is such a dumb piece of shit

yeah, go ahead and start a guy prone to giving up homers against a team stacked with hard hitting righties in a series where the ball is flying out of the yard

and f*ck the pitching for completely folding when it counted the most. these losers deserve to get shit on for this pathetic series

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Yikes.

Great piece of hitting there against a tough lefty on lefty though.

And then Gurriel nearly beats out a routine groundball to third for another run...

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
lol you almost feel bad for Oakland...a lead off walk and then a GIDP. Laureano has been a huge liability offensively this postseason.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Why? Yes they are missing Verlander and Cole but Astros offense is really good.

Most of their big guys had down years and it wasn't any better vs Twins (who were simply putrid offensively). The Astros winning is not a shock but a potential sweep? I did not anticipate that and now the game is tied so who knows.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I watched until the bottom of the six. Oakland blew the lead and threw the ball around big time. I come back in the top of the seven and it's a tie game. Wow!

Hopefully Oakland has the pitchers, and decides to think before they throw the ball coming up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad