Post-Game Talk: 2018/2019 Stanley Cup Champions! St. Louis Blues!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Overlooked is how important this save by Bennington was in the third - Had the Bruins made it a 2-1 game with 11 minutes left who knows what would have happened

pretty cool how marshand cried when we took his dream away ....

DubyDubyDo

“We Went Blues!”
Dec 11, 2018
There’s this ad for some chick flick on our cable’s on demand screen with the song “Gloria”.

Everytime I hear it, I have visions of the Stanley Cup and expect to see videos of Blues highlights... talk about conditioning.

LGB!

Reactions: shmotz

Mar 6, 2012
I got to see the cup at OB Clarks yesterday.

I was there for 20 minutes total and got to see Schenn, Perron and Tarasenko walk the cup into the parking lot crowd and raise it up for like 2 minutes. It was insane.

Reactions: Vladdy the Impaler
Dec 15, 2002
I might be going to hell (as if it wasn't already assured long ago) by interrupting the street preacher that shows up every Friday and screaming "YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS GUARANTEED? IT'S GUARANTEED THAT THE ST. LOUIS BLUES ARE THE 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS! SO WHETHER YOU LIKE IT, OR WHETHER YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LEARN TO LOVE IT! Because they're the best, thing, going today. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Still totally worth it.

Last edited:

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
I'll be straight .I would think you will have a great turn out at the parade..If you don't it will be a deception and the city doesn't deserve it but aside from that
Congrats!

CraftyVeteran

Lunatic
Apr 15, 2017
I might be going to hell (as if it wasn't already assured long ago) by interrupting the street preacher that shows up every Friday and screaming "YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS GUARANTEED? IT'S GUARANTEED THAT THE ST. LOUIS BLUES ARE THE 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS! SO WHETHER YOU LIKE IT, OR WHETHER YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LEARN TO LOVE IT! Because they're the best, thing, going today. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Still totally worth it.
giphy.webp

Reactions: Mud the ACAS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad