Post-Game Talk: 2018/2019 Stanley Cup Champions! St. Louis Blues!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
To all the Blues fans,

Havent been around for a few years, life has been turmoil after turmoil but just had to venture back and say... congrats to you all, so happy you get to experience this amazing feeling we never thought would come.

Celebrate hard and embrace this amazing feeling.

All the best. Go blues!!!!

Hope you'll sort it out mate, keep your chin up.

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017
I've got the perfect title for the motion picture that will ultimately be made about this season.
Miracle on Ice 2: Gloria's Last Ride

Reactions: Sushiko
Dec 15, 2002
Hmmm... you're right. His account doesn't seem to exist anymore. Wonder what happened or if he was just fed up.
I found them; had to go back to the 1st series talk thread discussing Blues/Jets. Profile is hidden from view, but you can click on the username to get the little pop-up box that gives the overview of the poster and shows their avatar.

LAKingsInsider

May 15, 2019
I love how Burns and hobo Joe are the last ones on the list with 1000+ games played with no Cup now that Boumeister has a Cup.

It speaks volume about that sad club the Sharts. This series was all about the mental game and the Blues had nerves of steel. The Blues had the most cohesion as a team out of all teams thid playoffs and that's why they won ( not to mention cyborg Binnington)

Happy for the Blues and Laila!

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Blues will win the Cup again in 2021 with Schwartz getting Cup GWG.

Whoever has Rundblad on their roster, David Rundblad is scoring the Cup GWG next year. We should get him.

In 2022 I'm not sure how it would work, whether it would be Rattie or Duncan Siemens, but the year after it'll be Jordan Schmaltz' turn.

Reactions: Sushiko

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Congrats boys! Hell of a finals!

ROR and Bingy were beasts! When he made that save in the 3rd...you just got that feeling it was to be.

Enjoy your celebration and enjoy your summer! Come October...it's game on all over again ;)

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
I actually just realized you can push Perron as a guy who helped set this team up in a big way by himself. Let’s look back at it.

Blues use the 1st acquired in the Bill Guerin trade to draft David Perron

Blues trade David Perron for Magnus Paajarvi and a 2nd round pick that becomes Ivan Barbashev.

Blues leave Perron unprotected in the expansion draft, gets taken. With 2 years of hindsight his is a HUGE boon for us. All we ended up losing was one year of Perron, instead of trading assets to get them to take a different player, or them drafting someone else like Gunnar or Bort. One year lost of Perron is a giant steal in retrospect. Leaving him exposed meant we could protect Reaves who we then traded for Oskar Sunqvist too.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Congrats guys. Got a great team there. Hope you can keep it rolling.

Good luck and see you next year (maybe not in the playoffs, but...)

Reactions: shmotz and Sushiko

TerminatorBlue

Nov 11, 2007
Canada
The Sad thing is up here in Canada is that the Raptors over shadowed the NHL Playoffs. Apparently Raptors are the most valuable team here now...even more than the Maple Leafs.

Ghetty Green

Apr 7, 2018
I love how Burns and hobo Joe are the last ones on the list with 1000+ games played with no Cup now that Boumeister has a Cup.

It speaks volume about that sad club the Sharts. This series was all about the mental game and the Blues had nerves of steel. The Blues had the most cohesion as a team out of all teams thid playoffs and that's why they won ( not to mention cyborg Binnington)

Happy for the Blues and Laila!
Lol

As a kings fan i wanted to congrat you guys on your first cup. Enjoy this moment

Reactions: LAKingsInsider

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad