Prospect Info: 2018-19 Prospects Thread III (CHL, NCAA, Junior A, Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
This post should make me like Meloche better. But all it does is upset me even more that instead of having Aho and Ty Smith we have Meloche, Greer and Kaut.

How about Erik Cernak? I was boosting that guy back before the draft. Can’t expect your team to always make those types of 2nd+ round finds but you have to make them occasionally to be successful, and our scouts haven’t in a while.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
How about Erik Cernak? I was boosting that guy back before the draft. Can’t expect your team to always make those types of 2nd+ round finds but you have to make them occasionally to be successful, and our scouts haven’t in a while.

I'm hoping this most recent group of picks has a couple of guys break through.

I think one of the things that Tampa has done well is give their young players a legitimate chance to succeed. It's something I don't feel like the Avs have done well. They tend to just throw together randoms in the AHL with no real development focus, and unless you are a no-upside-grinder or there is hype behind you Bednar's not giving you a real shot.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Today is hard for me. I love Makar, but I also love DU. I suppose whichever way the game goes, I lose. Or whichever way the game goes, I win.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Makar needs 3 points to be the leading scorer of the NCAA, if all games are counted. It could be the 1st time that has ever happened.

Eliteprospects does list some defenseman as the leading scorer in 1926-27 but the stats are incomplete, for example only 2 players from his team even have stats available. Besides who the f even cares about NCAA hockey in the 1920s anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad