League News: 2018-19 NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) Vol. 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
MTL almost doubling TB in shots 45-23. Everything is going right for the Caps tonight. Thursday's game is definitely not going to be easy.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
Holy shit. I just realized CBJ only has one more game left after this. They’re f***ed.

Edit. Wrong, they have two. Regardless this is crazy close and multiple teams with season on the line likely on the final game of the season.

Reactions: searle

Jun 15, 2007
Reallll good night so far. CBJ might even miss if the Habs hold on to beat Tampa.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Might not be a bad thing if Caps face a motivated Habs team on Thursday, knowing how uninspired their play was against an unmotivated (standings-wise) FLA team on Monday.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
Might not be a bad thing if Caps face a motivated Habs team on Thursday, knowing how uninspired their play was against an unmotivated (standings-wise) FLA team on Monday.

I don’t know about anyone else but even as a fan when I see the panthers on the schedule I’m not thrilled. I always plan on doing something else because the games aren’t very fun to watch. Something about certain teams that are just a bore to watch the Caps play, not to mention the Caps always play down to the boring team.

I could see the players having the same feeling, their play sure seems like it.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
I have to say, before tonight, I had Boston winning, possibly, but Carolina, Montreal and Detroit? Crazy.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
The Pens losing is sort of irrelevant but I was pretty dang sure they would run the table against the Wings, Wings, Rangers, and posted it here.

That being said Pens are missing Letang, Dumoulin and Malkin, so there ya go. Also, this win streak is killing the Wings draft position.

Figured the Canes would win, Leafs have nothing to play for, liked the Habs chances without Hedman and with a minor league goalie starting for the Bolts. Shocker was the Jackets, they came out flat and got wrecked.

Pretty sure all of these results tonight were good for the Caps right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Heath
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad