Prospect Info: 2018/19 Marlies & Prospects Thread Part V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Dakota Joshua is done.

I watched him today. He does not look good enough for an ELC. I'd take him on an AHL deal, unless someone wants to trade for his rights like we did with Vesey, but he's not worth an ELC based on what I saw today.

Reactions: Duke16

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Engvall Mueller Bracco
Timashov Brooks Baptiste
MacMaster Conrad Carcone
Molino Elynuik Jooris

Rosen Liljegren
Sandin Subban
Borgman Corrado

Hutchinson

Marner

Hi I'm Mitch
Jan 30, 2010
Ottawa
Didnt realize how many points Bracco was putting up :D I saw on my instagram feed he broke the Marlies season point record.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
D23asjjUkAET11q.jpg:large

Reactions: Visnovsky

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Sandin continues to impress. Great accomplishment for Bracco as well

Ya, Sandin at 0.65 PPG now... Brannstrom at 0.64PPG and Bean at 0.61PPG Impressive first season no doubt, to keep pace with these two highly regarded D, both whom are older than Sandin... He's played well, hopefully his game translates to the NHL one day.

Reactions: LeafChief

jaric1862

Jan 14, 2014
Ya, Sandin at 0.65 PPG now... Brannstrom at 0.64PPG and Bean at 0.61PPG Impressive first season no doubt, to keep pace with these two highly regarded D, both whom are older than Sandin... He's played well, hopefully his game translates to the NHL one day.

I wouldn't be surprised if he beats out Rosen next year for that 3rd Left D spot

Einzakin

Jan 20, 2011
I wouldn't be surprised if he beats out Rosen next year for that 3rd Left D spot

Not gonna happen as of now Rosen is a much better defenceman. I don't think people realize how much he's improved over the last few years.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough

It's unbelievable what he's doing right now considering he will still be U20 next season.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Growlers clinched the North Division last night. 4 games to go, could possibly see Bouthillier get a game in.

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
Quiet in here....
Nice 5-2 win for the Marlies.
Tima with the only multi-point game. Colt Conrad scores in his debut. Borgman back in, Elynuik in, even Frankie Corrado in.
Hutch was big with 37 saves AND an assist on the last goal.
Heating up in time for the playoffs, unlike the big club.
Growlers with a great record too.

Reactions: Jeypic and mmalady

Duke16

Apr 14, 2015
Ontario

This in all likelihood means that he is not signing an ELC. Was great this year, but probably doesn't have much upside at the end of the day. I could see this turning into a one-or two-year AHL contract if he doesn't get better opportunities elsewhere.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
This in all likelihood means that he is not signing an ELC. Was great this year, but probably doesn't have much upside at the end of the day. I could see this turning into a one-or two-year AHL contract if he doesn't get better opportunities elsewhere.

I dont see it that way. If the Leafs don't offer An ELC, won't he be eligible for this year's draft?

The fact that there is an ATO shows we are interested.

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
I think Jesper Lindgren and Pierre Engvall were given ATO's last season and both signed ELC's later on.

Duke16

Apr 14, 2015
Ontario
I dont see it that way. If the Leafs don't offer An ELC, won't he be eligible for this year's draft?

The fact that there is an ATO shows we are interested.
Maybe I'm over-analyzing things, but the Leafs have already handed out a few "future" ELC's where players finish this year on an ATO and are signed for next year. That did not happen here.

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
Maybe I'm over-analyzing things, but the Leafs have already handed out a few "future" ELC's where players finish this year on an ATO and are signed for next year. That did not happen here.

I understand that, but why would the organization express interest in a player, only to allow them to re-enter the NHL draft?

I'm not saying they will sign him to an ELC, I just don't think it's out of the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad