Blue Jays GDT: (2017 v5.0) @ TB |Tue, Aug 22| 7pmET/4pmPT |Rowley vs Archer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
hes right though, osuna shouldnt be a closer, hes a starter thats just building up his arm

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Man some fans are hilarious.
So a guy who has been elite as a closer suddenly shouldnt be a closer because of 2 games?

I dont think Kershaw should be a starter because of that bad stretch he had. He is just someone playing because they need an arm

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Osuna is garbage. Kid doesn't have it to be a closer

Maybe try him as a starter.

This team is a joke though. Should of sold off the entire team today

You have said a bunch of bat-**** crazy, bafflingly stupid, mind-bogglingly absurd and out-of-touch things in the years I've been here in the Jays threads.

This has to take the cake as the absolute bat-****iest, bafflingly stupidest, mind-bogglingiest absurdist, out-of-touch-iest thing I have ever seen. And I've seen a lot on HF over the last decade.

If there was a nobel prize for crazy, cocobananas hot take nonsense, this would surely be worthy of being flown to Switzerland to accept the trophy on stage...

Last edited:

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
"I don't watch or know anything about baseball or any of the players, but here's a really strong opinion based entirely on what happened in that one inning..."

At least we know who are knowledgeable and who are not during bad times.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
You have said a bunch of bat-**** crazy, bafflingly stupid, mind-bogglingly absurd and out-of-touch things in the years I've been here in the Jays threads.

This has to take the cake as the absolute bat-****iest, bafflingly stupidest, mind-bogglingiest absurdist, out-of-touch-iest thing I have ever seen. And I've seen a lot on HF over the last decade.

If there was a nobel prize for crazy, cocobananas hot take nonsense, this would surely be worthy of being flown to Switzerland to accept the trophy on stage...

What if Kershaw had a bad game?
Shaner response: he is a disgrace. Minor league pitcher at best.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Man some fans are hilarious.
So a guy who has been elite as a closer suddenly shouldnt be a closer because of 2 games?

I dont think Kershaw should be a starter because of that bad stretch he had. He is just someone playing because they need an arm

In 2004 Pedro Martinez had 3 starts in which he allowed 7 or more runs.

Someone revoke his HOF plaque.

Leafblooded

Jul 27, 2012
T.

You forgot to alliterate the "out of touch" bit with a zingy adjective

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Sportsnet is trying to set the record for technical difficulties during one broadcast.

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
Hate how they're having technical difficulties when benches clear. Not cool. Not cool.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Now that Pearce has scored another run, I'm beginning to suspect that Steve Pearce is here to burn down your village.

I might run out of dead HF memes to apply to him soon :laugh:

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
Osuna is garbage. Kid doesn't have it to be a closer

Maybe try him as a starter.

This team is a joke though. Should of sold off the entire team today

There has been a lot of stupid **** said on HFBoards, yet this might be the creme de la creme of stupid **** said.

Kudos kid, for all the wrong reasons.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
It looks like the forecast in Chicago...

giphy.gif

...called for some rain.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
It looks like the forecast in Chicago...

giphy.gif

...called for some rain.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Not a save situation, so I guess Biagini will try to close it out? Nice to see JD start to come around -- especially now, when the Jays need him most. It's a long shot to get a wild card spot at this point, but you never know. The starting pitchers just need to throw like they can, and same goes for the batting. If that happens, at the very least they should make it interesting.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Not a save situation, so I guess Biagini will try to close it out? Nice to see JD start to come around -- especially now, when the Jays need him most. It's a long shot to get a wild card spot at this point, but you never know. The starting pitchers just need to throw like they can, and same goes for the batting. If that happens, at the very least they should make it interesting.

Donaldson heating up now isn't going to save the season, but better he gets out of the funk and salvages his own personal season so that he can come into 2018 fresh and not have the dreaded "down year" hanging over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad