Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v8) Next: vs Hou | Sun, Jun 7th | 1pm ET/10am PT | McHugh vs Dickey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
I think awful is a bit of an overstatement. Reyes' bat is going to be fine. Defensively and OBP wise i think he will start to trend down. He might not be the ideal lead off man in the future and he will probably have to find a new position to play

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I didn't think Jose swung there. Lets hope he doesn't throw anything in anger in the dugout and hurt his shoulder

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
what's the point in playing a rover style infield shift if you can't even throw out the runner from that far out?

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
I didn't think Jose swung there. Lets hope he doesn't throw anything in anger in the dugout and hurt his shoulder

None of those pitches were strikes, the first was 3 inches outside, the 2nd was low and outside and the third was outside, but checked by Bautista, the count should be 3-0, Bautista has reason to be mad, the umpires have reason to be embarrassed

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
None of those pitches were strikes, the first was 3 inches outside, the 2nd was low and outside and the third was outside, but checked by Bautista, the count should be 3-0, Bautista has reason to be mad, the umpires have reason to be embarrassed

And then the ump after the inning waited for Jose to come out and confronted him. Seriously.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
And then the ump after the inning waited for Jose to come out and confronted him. Seriously.

Atleast the ump talked to him. I can respect that. Rather than taking out his anger by giving him a quick ejection if he gets mad again.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
ya i thought the ump was smart to talk to Bautista. In any sport i think its better to have officiators who talk to players and let them know whats up

the ump might of just said it was close or those strike you got were borderline

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Jose!!!

Just did a quick rundown of who the likely pitchers would be for the 4 road interleague series' this year, and Hutch wouldn't be in any of them which sucks because he was 2 for 3 in his only hitting apperance last year. Injuries could change things of course, and the September series would be tough to predict anyway but if they kept the same 5 game rotation he wouldn't.

Also can't wait to beat up on Syndergaard in a couple weeks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad