Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v39) Next: vs NYY| Mon, Sept 21| 7pm ET/4pm PT| Warren vs Price

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

Good stat cherrypicking there. I couldn't care less about August. He's blown the game in 3 of his last 4 appearances.

Oh no bad stretch. We are in trouble

Oh no it will 100% carry for rest of season

Seriously relax

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Good stat cherrypicking there. I couldn't care less about August. He's blown the game in 3 of his last 4 appearances.

Hardly cherry picking. They're just...stats. He's got a good track record of bouncing back from bad outings with a series of good ones. Which is why I don't find it concerning.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

"3 of his last 4 appearances" is as much of a cherry-pick as going back a month and a half. Any short term split is going to be a cherry picking exercise to some degree. At least the latter has a larger sample size advantage.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
:facepalm:

They blow the lead in the 9th and the solution is to make Lowe the 8th inning guy?

Okay then...

Sanchez pitched in the 9th right? Okay cause I was talking about replacing Sanchez who is like the 5th best reliever on the team and shouldn't see high leverage situations whether that is in the 8th or 9th is irrelevant.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Relax people. They had a nightmare 9th inning. The worst possible 9th you can imagine. I challenge anybody to rehash the last time that happened...

Tomorrow they will wake up with a 3.5 game lead for first.

It's not the end of the world.

You don't blow up the bullpen because of one inning. (And really, if you demote Sanchez and Osuna - who do you replace them with?).

HockeyAndWings

Dec 18, 2006
Last comment suggets you dont know our bullpen
All have a bad inning. It happens

It's not just one game where this has happened. I'll admit I haven't followed the Jays much except recently, but every time I have it seems one of our relievers seems to blow the lead, which is getting disconcerting as it has happened more frequently lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad