Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v39) Next: vs NYY| Mon, Sept 21| 7pm ET/4pm PT| Warren vs Price

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf_Crazy

Jan 22, 2003
Toronto
Sanchez has been awesome for us, the most worrying thing is he looks tired.

Anytime hes been asked to go 3+ Outs hes fallen apart, and now hes been asked to go on no rest and he fell apart.

No big deal, just slightly concerning.

mikebel111*

Well at least we know who are the real fans

Hint: none of the people who never posted until tie game

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
At this point, we need to decide 3 out of 4 starting pitchers that need to pitch between: Price, Estrada, Dickey, and Stroman, and whoever is the lone man out from that group of 4 alongside Buerhle should be responsible over the relieving duties in the playoffs.

I have no confidence in our relievers, and don't think our relievers have earned an opportunity to play in the playoffs.

Uhhhhhhhh... Ok

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
It's the same kind of fan that won't call into Jays Talk unless they lose.

If they can't complain they won't say anything. Such a crappy fan for a city and team to have.

mikebel111*

At this point, we need to decide 3 out of 4 starting pitchers that need to pitch between: Price, Estrada, Dickey, and Stroman, and whoever is the lone man out from that group of 4 alongside Buerhle should be responsible over the relieving duties in the playoffs.

I have no confidence in our relievers, and don't think our relievers have earned an opportunity to play in the playoffs.

Last comment suggets you dont know our bullpen
All have a bad inning. It happens

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
First comeback win for the Red Sox in the 9th all year ... Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile

Top of the order comes to bat though.

So you're telling me there's a chance?

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Oh well, its ****ing sucks, but got a 3.5 game lead and a winnable game tomorrow against a lefty I've never even heard of before.

Let's get it back to 4.5 tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad