Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v18) Next: vs Min | Wed, Aug 5 | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Duffey vs Hutchison

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
He would be MVP in a league in which Mike Trout didn't exist.

Given the BBWAA, in their thorough incompetence, seems to really love subscribing to the whole "no playoffs, no MVP" crap, if the Jays make it and Angels don't, I could easily see Donaldson winning it.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
why shouldn't we throw money at Price? he's the only this team is really missing from contending the next three or four years. There is a extended window now with Tulo, Donny, Martin, Travis, Stroman, Sanchez, Osuna, etc....lets get it done!

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Given the BBWAA, in their thorough incompetence, seems to really love subscribing to the whole "no playoffs, no MVP" crap, if the Jays make it and Angels don't, I could easily see Donaldson winning it.

Even if they both make it, I think we'll see some guys say "Donaldson brought this team out of the dumps".

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
Looked to me like JD was grimacing after reaching for that curve. Something to watch for.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
So who was it that said Hughes would take the lead in homers allowed after this game? Took him 2 innings to do it :)

:laugh: Jays have pitched a perfect game since loading the bases in the 4th....and they jinx them as there's a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad