Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v18) Next: vs Min | Wed, Aug 5 | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Duffey vs Hutchison

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
I hope he falls in love with Toronto and wants to re-sign.

Extremely complimentary, but I also get the feeling he's like that regardless of where he is.

I thought that too, he's such a nice sounding dude, but you never know. This team is primed to be disgusting offensively - he'd have a chance to do something special. We'll see, I guess...

Bigleaf

Jun 21, 2008
Price was just interviewed on MLB Network and they asked him what the atmosphere was like today. He said it was without a doubt the best atmosphere he's EVER played in and that he's played in lots of big games in better known parks like Fenway etc. You could tell he really meant it and wasn't just spewing the home team BS.

LaCarriere

Price was just interviewed on MLB Network and they asked him what the atmosphere was like today. He said it was without a doubt the best atmosphere he's EVER played in and that he's played in lots of big games in better known parks like Fenway etc. You could tell he really meant it and wasn't just spewing the home team BS.

Just watched the rest of his post-game interview and he seemed to really love the atmosphere.

Not getting my hopes up of an extension, but he seemed to genuinely enjoy today and say it was one of his most favorite games to pitch, even with his playoff games.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I am hoping with all the love he gets for the next little while he decides he wants to stay.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2007
Hopefully the ump has a tight strike zone for the Jays batters too

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Man, both EE and even Joey look kinda meh next to JD this season. I know the first two are having off years, but next to the kinda season Josh is having it's even more accented IMO.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
I think Donaldson had his laundry messed up and he's wearing an XL uniform or something lol.

Maybe it's because of the sharp contrast with yesterday's crowd, but it sounds like a morgue out there tonight.

Tough to one-up that afternoon. Or that weekend. Weekday games it usually takes the working crowd until 8 to get to the park.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Man, both EE and even Joey look kinda meh next to JD this season. I know the first two are having off years, but next to the kinda season Josh is having it's even more accented IMO.

Donaldson has firmly replaced Bautista as the face of this franchise imo. Dude is unreal.

Estrada looking great as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad