Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v18) Next: vs Min | Wed, Aug 5 | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Duffey vs Hutchison

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
This offense though... A two run homer, a three run homer, and a grand slam .. From 3 separate players

From the 2, 3, and 4 hitters.

1-4 is incredible. I can't believe Molitor let a rookie make his first start against this team. Wasn't gonna end well.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
So I know it wasn't on here but I called both EE's and Jose's homeruns out loud.

When Jose was hitting I said "Duffey has given up a homerun in every MLB inning he's pitched, he's due to give one up here"

When EE was hitting I said "the Jays are going in order. Tulo hit one yesterday, the Donaldson today, then Jose, and now it's EE's turn."

To be fair, calling a Jose or Edwin homer isn't that bold. :naughty:

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
On the MVP thing, if David Price absolutely dominates and the Jays catch and pass the Yankees and win the division - you have to think he gets consideration.

No, but Cy Young definitely. Especially with Sale getting roughed up in the past couple of starts. Has to pass Gray/Keuchel

mikebel111*

really Chris. you cant pick that out

yeah Can we just play Smoak please?

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
How in the world is that an error on Donaldson?

He saves a double, makes a decent (but not perfect) throw and Colabello can't catch it.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
He was the poster boy.

In earlier days it was Cal Ripken Jr. I remember he won a gold glove one year because he committed less than five errors (might even have been zero) and yet everybody with a brain knew he wasn't even remotely as close defensively to Tony Fernandez.
Fortunately, writers and commentators are starting to cone around on more of the advanced stats...except Hawk Harrelson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad