Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v18) Next: vs Min | Wed, Aug 5 | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Duffey vs Hutchison

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
****ing miss the grand slam becaaus the pvr had other things recording or something. That really sucks, but yay

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Grand Slam Home Run Bautista!!!!!

Poor Twins Pitcher, it's his first career start :laugh:

well, he'll always remember it.

also I haven't posted this in a while for a Bautista HR.
BautistaStare.gif

also, did Buck just say he wrote that article? :laugh:

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Yes, Milone is hurt. Not many options for them.

I didn't realize that.

The kid just seems like cannon fodder out there.

If the situation was reversed, I would prefer the Jays bring up a Doubront (who is now gone), Redmond or Wolf to get bombed in a game like this rather than a young rookie that has a future.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Milone landed on the DL, but it's not like he would have fared much better.

If they really wanted to win this Berrios probably would have been their best shot. He however played a couple of days ago.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Anybody now the Twins situation better than me?

Battling the Jays for a wild card and they start a rookie against this lineup?

Did they have recent injuries or something?

Tommy Milone is injured, he'd have started today, which, honestly, probably wouldn't be going too well for them either. Mike Pelfrey's injured too.

91Kadri91*

Dan Schulman was on TSN's SportCentre tonight and he picked Teixeira as third in the MVP race behind Trout and Donaldson. He also felt that whether a player's team made the playoffs would have a big impact.

Teixeira has not been the third best player in the AL this season, and certainly hasn't been better than (or as good as) Donaldson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad