Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v18) Next: vs Min | Wed, Aug 5 | 7pm ET/4pm PT | Duffey vs Hutchison

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Hutch. do not make me come down there and deal with you, boy. pitch better.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Sanchez dropped his petition...
that's a bummer. he wasn't guilty.

It's all strategic. He wasn't available to pitch tonight anyway (although I question that, he threw only nine pitches yesterday). And with Buehrle and Dickey pitching the next two days the thinking is they are safe with a short bullpen.

calcal798

Jun 2, 2010
London
My feed from Rogers is two balls delayed (usually at that rate) ... So everytime I refresh I get the update here before it has actually been played :laugh:

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
He definitely has a short leash.

The Jays know they can out up 6+ runs easy, I expect him to get pulled if he gives up any more runs and they're still threatening.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Martin setting up low and away, Hutch throwing up and in and up middle on consecutive pitches...and somehow gets the K. Yowza this is bad.

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
My feed from Rogers is two balls delayed (usually at that rate) ... So everytime I refresh I get the update here before it has actually been played :laugh:

That happened to me on the weekend. I was talking to my Dad on the phone and his satellite feed was ahead of my Rogers feed. I heard the back-to-back homers by Donaldson and Bautista on the phone before they happened in my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad